Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S01:EP70 - Snow Business Like Show Business

DivineMist1000

That was a really good season finale! It almost felt to me like a parody of the recap episodes. Getting to see Posey play Allura was really cool and the episode really got good when Comet came into the picture. Funnily enough, he really isn't that much worse than the other ponies as an actor. I also really like how this season finale, just like the last part of MYM we have right now, isn't giving any nudges that the G5 shows are ending. Quite the opposite, actually. That line about Allura being in the sequel followed by Comet's line at the end...hm. :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 2

Moments ago, Misty Shadow said:

That was a really good season finale! It almost felt to me like a parody of the recap episodes. Getting to see Posey play Allura was really cool and the episode really got good when Comet came into the picture. Funnily enough, he really isn't that much worse than the other ponies as an actor. I also really like how this season finale, just like the last part of MYM we have right now, isn't giving any nudges that the G5 shows are ending. Quite the opposite, actually. That line about Allura being in the sequel followed by Comet's line at the end...hm. :winking-izzy:

Felt like the closing of a book, and Comet was the sequel stinger :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

This was really good and adorable! I loved seeing more of the Auroracorns even if it was just a skit. Comet is just really cute and I really enjoy how Posey was playing Allura there, she's always so cute. 

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I realized I forgot to post about this way back when.  The episode isn't bad, and even has its creative flourishes.  I'm not sure if I consider it season finale material, but it's alright, if a bit overshadowed by the uncertainty of what's next, given that G5 is officially in its first real hiatus.