Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Evelyn Noir!

Evelyn Noir

Hey all, Evelyn Noir here, Equestria's resident Guitarist, Voclalist and Paranormal/Supernatural Detective! Anywho, anything you'd like to know about me, my friends Caramel Ripple and Dusk Wing, feel free to ask here! I look forward to your questions!

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

How did you get into music?

Well hi there, and it's a bit of a long story, but to make it short, after my parents died when I was a filly, my legal guardian took me in under his proverbial wing, and he owned a music store, so I grew up around music a lot, and playing the guitar and singing just kind of came naturally to me.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@AuroraGlimmer

That is neat. How did you meet Caramel Ripple?

Oh that one is easy, we grew up together, went to school together and as my legal guardian, who is also Caramel's adopted father, told me, we were inseperable since we were little foals.

• Hugs 1

*The robot approaches to the investigator* -INITIATING GREETING PROTOCOL- 

Saludations Evelyn! I have a question for you:

What has been the most terrifying case you have encounter in one of your paranormal investigations?

• 1 month later...
On 2024-03-14 at 3:23 AM, Rethajni said:

*The robot approaches to the investigator* -INITIATING GREETING PROTOCOL- 

Saludations Evelyn! I have a question for you:

What has been the most terrifying case you have encounter in one of your paranormal investigations?

"Oh that is a tough one, but I would have to say that my most terrifying case would have had to be the one time I was asked to investiage this place called the Decerto Manor. I was a Private Eye back then, this was before my encounter with the Eldritch Gods, but I was hired by a resident's niece to try and find her uncle to make sure he was okay.. Now this manor, had a very long and sordid history, starting off as a slave plantation, being abandoned, then occupied by a artist colony that suddenly disappeared during a hurricane, then there were these squatters who kidnaped foals.. to the most recent which was a psychiatric respite, or as most would call a mental asylum." she takes a breath "That is where I first encountered the paranormal, all manner of monsters, teleportation into memories and the such..needless to say that Voodoo was very much in use there, and it creeped the Tartarus out of me"