Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May 2024 Art Contest Voting

Dynamo Pad

May 2024 Art Contest Poll  

27 users have voted

1. 1. Which artwork is your favorite for May 2024?

• Submission 1
    • Submission 2
    • Submission 3
    • Submission 4
    • Submission 5
    • Submission 6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2024-06-04 at 04:00 AM

artbanner1.png

Hey, everyone!

Thank you to all who participated in the May 2024 Art Contest! For those that didn't get a chance to participate, no need to worry! A new art contest will be hosted next month! 

Here are the submissions that we received for this month! Please use the voting poll to cast your votes on your favorite submission!

Submission 1

Spoiler

Scanirovan_123_0001.jpg

Submission 2

Spoiler

tourist trap.png

Submission 3

Spoiler

2024_05_11_0ot_Kleki.png

Submission 4

Spoiler

fb0bf10a-84b1-40c4-b4da-8beab0d98635.png

Submission 5

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Submission 6

Spoiler

Untitled414_20240504094123.png

Voting will be open from 4/29/24 to 5/3/24!

Good luck to everyone and happy voting! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 8

All these submissions are good! Some even had me laughing, that's why I cast my vote for #3, because it made me laugh the most! :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

5 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Good luck everypony! :kirin:

I couldn't quite get my own entry done in time for this month. So I'll have to play time. :muffins:

Oh! Then, I'll wait for your entry to be ready before voting! :fluttershy:

• Shocked 2
  • Hugs 1

Best of luck to all. Again, sad I couldn't make it, but I have a life.

Maybe next time . . .

Also, I love these contests and I will always try to participate in them, and win if I can.

• smile 2

Uuuuuh I was so sure that more people were going to participate this time :eww: but it's still really good to see the very few who submited :squee:

All of the ideas were really good and visually it keeps catching my attention! I personally couldn't choose between 2 and 3, but I have no choice, so my vote goes to 3! I know the artist who did it, awesome haha, good luck to everypone! Who's going to be this Month's Greatest Artist Under the Heavens :ticking:?????

15 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Darn it!.... @Wizard @Rafa Stary!.... 

I feel betrayed....:(

I wanted an epic battle....:Cozy:

Ooops :wau: my bad, weird, I thought I said that I wouldn't be participating anymore? Sorry, also, for Wizard, based on what she said in some posts and her overall inactivity, I'm pretty sure she's just really busy, and unfortunately ended up not having time to think about a drawing and to develop it, but hey, she didn't say she got off the boat, so you might still see her as your rival in future contests hehe :toldya:

11 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Oh! Then, I'll wait for your entry to be ready before voting! :fluttershy:

Wait what????? But she can't submit anymore, I'm confused :scoots:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Uuuuuh I was so sure that more people were going to participate this time :eww: but it's still really good to see the very few who submited :squee:

All of the ideas were really good and visually it keeps catching my attention! I personally couldn't choose between 2 and 3, but I have no choice, so my vote goes to 3! I know the artist who did it, awesome haha, good luck to everypone! Who's going to be this Month's Greatest Artist Under the Heavens :ticking:?????

Ooops :wau: my bad, weird, I thought I said that I wouldn't be participating anymore? Sorry, also, for Wizard, based on what she said in some posts and her overall inactivity, I'm pretty sure she's just really busy, and unfortunately ended up not having time to think about a drawing and to develop it, but hey, she didn't say she got off the boat, so you might still see her as your rival in future contests hehe :toldya:

Wait does that mean you retired? From contests, I mean.

Also, it was hard to choose but I settled on 1.

• smile 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Wait does that mean you retired? From contests, I mean.

Also, it was hard to choose but I settled on 1.

Yeah, I really thought I said that in a post, if you're asking too then I didn't, my bad again :awwthanks: yes, I'm retired from the contests, there is this status update explaining it

But I'll always be here to vote and encourage others to participate, hope you all continue submiting your amazing works and making these contests alive :squee:!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Yeah, I really thought I said that in a post, if you're asking too then I didn't, my bad again :awwthanks: yes, I'm retired from the contests, there is this status update explaining it

But I'll always be here to vote and encourage others to participate, hope you all continue submiting your amazing works and making these contests alive :squee:!

I didn't know you retired, as I don't pay attention to stuff that much lol, but hey, if you wanna retire, you do you.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I didn't know you retired, as I don't pay attention to stuff that much lol, but hey, if you wanna retire, you do you.

Thanks for understanding ^^ When I become less shy about my arts maybe I will participate again :mlp_smile:

And I know you couldn't return for this one, but it's good that you at least still try to participate even if you don't have time for it, that's awesome, and I hope you succeed in your driver's exam :squee:!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Thanks for understanding ^^ When I become less shy about my arts maybe I will participate again :mlp_smile:

And I know you couldn't return for this one, but it's good that you at least still try to participate even if you don't have time for it, that's awesome, and I hope you succeed in your driver's exam :squee:!

I hope I succeed too. If I don't, my parents are making me take it outside of school and I'll have the NJ DMV breathing down my back while I take it.

Also I understand feeling shy about art. I always think mine sucks, (and sometimes it does) but occasionally I'll take that leap of faith and show off my stuff, and I usually get mixed results.

Also, announcement to all. While my submission did not end as intended, the comic will still be uploaded to the forums. One day.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

18 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

My life has no meaning.....khhhhheeeekkkkkk:crackle:

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

My life has no meaning.....khhhhheeeekkkkkk:crackle:

Sorry, It's just that I'm way too shy to keep participating :twismile: and I'm currently using my arts for other projects 

But I'll be always be here to see your work and vote :mlp_yeehaa:

On 2024-05-30 at 9:54 AM, Rafa Stary said:

Then, I'll wait FOREVER...

Spoiler

1717202028533495646179361078199.thumb.jpg.ee1ee988f71eb5871fc6af5b51791694.jpg

You'll ask a moderator to confirm that I never voted during this event! :fabulous:

• Shocked 1

On 2024-06-01 at 12:30 AM, Rafa Stary said:

Sorry, It's just that I'm way too shy to keep participating :twismile: and I'm currently using my arts for other projects 

But I'll be always be here to see your work and vote :mlp_yeehaa:

Oh thats good to hear you have projekts

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1