Pipp Petals

What's up, my Pippsqueaks! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

This is Pipp Petals, hoping that everyone's summer has been AWESOME, so far~! :squee:

Oh, my pony! I had just found out the most interesting news! :izzy-oooh:

Do you remember the time that my friend, Sunny Starscout, had tried hosting the Equestrian Games in Maretime Bay?

It was a shaky start, but it ended up being a success and a lot of fun! :kirin:

Sunny had told me that she wanted to start a new Equestrian Games, but she wanted to try something new! 

She had found a mention of these games in a journal and thought it would be perfect to recreate the games by reunite Equestria with its past!

As soon as Sunny had asked for the assistance of both myself and Zipp, we both went right to work! :proud:

I've been spreading the word far and wide to both my Pippsqueaks and to everyone across the forums!

Zipp has been helping Sunny look through old journals and records of the past Equestria Games! :eager:

We're hoping that the next Equestrian Games will take place in Zephyr Heights and to be the biggest games yet! Only, I’m not sure how we can make it that big of an event.

GASP

Oh, my GLITTER! :pinkie:

I think I just got the most amazing video ever!

Zipp had recently told me that Sunny learned some of the equipment-like artifacts that were used in the games are hidden in multiple locations. :ooh:

These artifacts are hidden throughout the Forums and we could really use your help in finding them.

There are some clues left from the records on where each artifact are located. Zipp will help me provide you all with each clue each day with six clues in all. :fluttershy:

Here is the first clue!

- The location of where the Equestria Games had taken place.

This event will last for a week and once each artifact has been found, you can send your answers to me, Pipp Petals! :) 

If anyone manages to find the answer to the clue, then we can get the next clue out as soon as possible. The same goes with helping anyone out that might be stuck.

It’s just like what Sunny always says! Hoof to heart, we’ll do our part! :grin:

Everyone that manages to find all six artifacts will receive a badge for all their hard work!

Good luck, everypony! Here’s to an awesome and soon to be Equestrian Games! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 6

(edited)
2 hours ago, Pipp Petals said:

What's up, my Pippsqueaks! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

This is Pipp Petals, hoping that everyone's summer has been AWESOME, so far~! :squee:

Oh, my pony! I had just found out the most interesting news! :izzy-oooh:

Do you remember the time that my friend, Sunny Starscout, had tried hosting the Equestrian Games in Maretime Bay?

It was a shaky start, but it ended up being a success and a lot of fun! :kirin:

Sunny had told me that she wanted to start a new Equestrian Games, but she wanted to try something new! 

She had found a mention of these games in a journal and thought it would be perfect to recreate the games by reunite Equestria with its past!

As soon as Sunny had asked for the assistance of both myself and Zipp, we both went right to work! :proud:

I've been spreading the word far and wide to both my Pippsqueaks and to everyone across the forums!

Zipp has been helping Sunny look through old journals and records of the past Equestria Games! :eager:

We're hoping that the next Equestrian Games will take place in Zephyr Heights and to be the biggest games yet! Only, I’m not sure how we can make it that big of an event.

GASP

Oh, my GLITTER! :pinkie:

I think I just got the most amazing video ever!

Zipp had recently told me that Sunny learned some of the equipment-like artifacts that were used in the games are hidden in multiple locations. :ooh:

These artifacts are hidden throughout the Forums and we could really use your help in finding them.

There are some clues left from the records on where each artifact are located. Zipp will help me provide you all with each clue each day with six clues in all. :fluttershy:

Here is the first clue!

This event will last for a week and once each artifact has been found, you can send your answers to me, Pipp Petals! :) 

If anyone manages to find the answer to the clue, then we can get the next clue out as soon as possible. The same goes with helping anyone out that might be stuck.

It’s just like what Sunny always says! Hoof to heart, we’ll do our part! :grin:

Everyone that manages to find all six artifacts will receive a badge for all their hard work!

Good luck, everypony! Here’s to an awesome and soon to be Equestrian Games! ^_^ 

The ORIGINAL Equestria games with Spike or the one Sunny did?

Edited by Reiki Knight 13
Clarification
  • Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

1 hour ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Well, it's G5, so :twi:

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Well, it's G5, so :twi:

Yeah but they've used stuff from G4 before when doing their games.  If it's G4 related I most likely know it like the back of fingers but G5 I usually don't know much because I don't watch much.

That said, overall so far I have yet to see any unusual small pics or posts made on any area of the site. I have briefly looked through every area on this site systematically and not see it yet.

But like I said that was a brief look I probably just need to look at more posts indepth.

Although it might be a pony not a location I'm pondering now...

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I'm going to try this one.

5 hours ago, Pipp Petals said:

Here is the first clue!

Maretime Bay? Hmmmm I got to look around.

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

There were many Equestria Games, but the one I meant was in the Games that had Spike. It's all about how they planned for the games. :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm confused as to how this works- I read everything and I still don't understand it.

Yeah, same here, what do we have to do?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm confused as to how this works- I read everything and I still don't understand it.

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Yeah, same here, what do we have to do?

No need to apologize, everypony! :coco:

The goal is to find ancient artifacts scattered across the forums that were used in the previous Equestria Games during the time of Twilight Sparkle! ^_^

As Zipp deciphers each clue, I’ll relay the message to everyone and my Pippsqueaks! :pinkie:

I hope this helps and keep up the great work, everypony! :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pipp Petals said:

There were many Equestria Games, but the one I meant was in the Games that had Spike. It's all about how they planned for the games. :winking-izzy:

AH if it's that one, then it's at the Crystal Empire, I think. Thank you for clarifying it, I was checking all kinds of other stuff.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Starlight Serenade said:

AH if it's that one, then it's at the Crystal Empire, I think. Thank you for clarifying it, I was checking all kinds of other stuff.

Doesn't really help when there is no crystal empire on the fourm's though... 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

18 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Yes, I know that. I tried to look up some posts including the Crystal Empire in name to no avail unless I am missing something else.

I dunno, I thought maybe the clue might reference a pony not a place so I recently started looking at cast characters. Didn't find anything on Cadence.

Maybe it could mean Silky or Sir hugs alot?

The two are in love similar to the prince and princess of the crystal empire.

It doesn't make much sense but then again on these games I've learned non of the clues usually do follow much in the way of logic.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

No luck for Princess Cadence, Silky, sir hugs alot, or Spikes pages. Let's see who else was at the games was @Shining Armor there or no I can't remember now?

Not clue there either. For crying out loud I have looked over EVERY INCH of this forum including the cast characters. I see no hidden pictures or descriptions of artifacts anywhere!

Wherever it is at it is in the most absurd of places because I've checked off any and all logical places and ponies (and dragon) for answers and I got nothing. 

Unless the clue is supposed to mean the "new" crystal empire in G5 but then I wouldn't have a clue where the ruins would be.

Some pony help?

• Brohoof 2

Good luck to everyone on finding these artifacts! :squee: unfortunately I can't really participate because I have some stuff to take care of at the Stary shrine, but if I find one of the artifacts, I'll come here to let you know, I promise! ☆

• smile 1

53 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Good luck to everyone on finding these artifacts! :squee: unfortunately I can't really participate because I have some stuff to take care of at the Stary shrine, but if I find one of the artifacts, I'll come here to let you know, I promise! ☆

Good luck over there. Also, btw, TAVI IS BACK!!!!!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Good luck over there. Also, btw, TAVI IS BACK!!!!!

Who is Tavi? Octavia? :wau:

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

OCTAVIA SCRATCH WHO WAS FORCED TO LEAVE IS NOW BACK.

Oooh finally! Glad that it didn't take so long to happen! Very happy for you two, hope you two now have a eternal journey in this forum with no more interruptions! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rafa Stary said:

Oooh finally! Glad that it didn't take so long to happen! Very happy for you two, hope you two now have a eternal journey in this forum with no more interruptions! :pinkie:

Me too man!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Does anyone want to work together to solve this little mystery with me.

Tomorrow yes. I have to go sleep now tho. But I'll help ya tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

What's up, my Pippsqueaks!? :pinkie:

The second clue was a bit tricky, but Zipp managed to decipher to the clue! :eager:

Here is the second clue:

- To find this musical clue, the location is where the team camaraderie and devotion was tested, before the final qualifiers.

Keep up the great work, everypony! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 2