Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free pony art!

Pulcinella

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking for Alanna

she says thats fine, as long as is a good description. And, she says that Cadence should win!

:3 well, for a description, it's gonna look a bit odd. Not a very hard character to draw though.

And id call Cadance and Chrysalis a tie.

But anyway, my other oc has Big Macintosh build, with a grey coat. His hard is dark black, (so when I made him, his hair didn't completely blend with the coat. XD) with red tips. (just leave them white :P) he tail is the same with the red tips. His cutie mark is a challenge though, so I'll change it a bit. Just need a microphone for a cutie mark. (the original cutie mark would have been hard to fit in a small drawing. :3)

Was that a good description? :3

:3 well, for a description, it's gonna look a bit odd. Not a very hard character to draw though.

But anyway, my other oc has Big Macintosh build, with a grey coat. His hard is dark black, (so when I made him, his hair didn't completely blend with the coat. XD) with red tips. (just leave them white :P) he tail is the same with the red tips. His cutie mark is a challenge though, so I'll change it a bit. Just need a microphone for a cutie mark. (the original cutie mark would have been hard to fit in a small drawing. :3)

Very. Now, do you want it to be a pegasus, earth pony, or unicorn?

(edited)

Very. Now, do you want it to be a pegasus, earth pony, or unicorn?

Haha oh no xD Sorry forgot to mention that xD unicorn with a broken horn. :P kinda rhymes, yes? :P Edited by Snowflake

Here ya go! post-4258-0-03607200-1339713924_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Here ya go! post-4258-0-03607200-1339713924_thumb.jpg

Hehe that's the closest picture I've ever gotten to my actual idea of him. :P thank you. :3

Edit: also, what does the note say on the side? :P

Edited by Snowflake

• 1 month later...
(edited)

It's fine then. :P thank you again. ^_^

It's just saying " sorry the horn is kinda hidden in his mane, I outlined it in blue but that didn't really help". Well, somewhat along those lines.

Well alright, I wouldn't mind my OC with Trixie (Without her hat and cape) together, if that's not too much to ask for.

http://ponysquare.com/file/pic/photo/2011/11/Pretzhog-aphelion_500.png?t=4fda12ddc7ae8

That's what Aphelion looks like. ^^

And yeah, I kinda have a fan crush on Trixie.

I'm sorry, but I can't do this, it's too hard... Any other ideas?

Haven't done any requests in a while...

post-4683-0-06071500-1339775729.png

Edited by Octavia's Cello

I could try him.

Could you draw him as a little colt perferably maybe 12 years old? Just wondering...idk if i should post it or if i should send the link so im gonna do both. http://rem-jericho.d...-pony-298006717

Uh... maybe? It might be a bit hard, but I can try.

NOTICE:

These will not be done untill AT LEAST Monday, MN time, as I don't have my drawing stuff with me and I am at my aunts.

Aright and take as long as you want...being a writer I know that it takes way longer for visual artist to draw since it takes me a day just to write a poem with 45 stanzas. But thank you so much!

Aright and take as long as you want...being a writer I know that it takes way longer for visual artist to draw since it takes me a day just to write a poem with 45 stanzas. But thank you so much!

You're welcome!

PS you said the same thing twice... xD

I know lol my phone is all fuzzled up but oh well. Just shows ya that verizon can't make a droid perfectly XD

I know lol my phone is all fuzzled up but oh well. Just shows ya that verizon can't make a droid perfectly XD

Lol, it happened again!