Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Pony Gifs

Braeburn

As of now I'm sure you're all aware, I didn't complete your requests.. I'm giving up right now, just had a bad virus and school is insane, I have so many assignments due and I know half aren't graded.. I'll do them asap I promise... just when school's out..

!!!READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!

Please, do not post unless Active Queue has an opening! I don't want to miss anypony's request. I will message you personally so you know I have recieved your request.

Directions:

1) Tell me what kind of pony they are; Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, or a mix...

2) Post a picture of the pony, preferably a side view. (no pic? describe it or PM me)

3) Put your pictures in a spoiler so it doesn't take forever to scroll.

4) Please tell me if you want the standing or trotting. (both are animated)

5) Any specifics should be included.

6) Quote my smiley so I get a notification. ;)

QUEUE:

1) Lightning Bolty the Filly

2) w1kk3d

3) Rainbow Dashie

4)

5)

0) Shankveld (hair isn't right)

0) ICE (not yet completed)

Orange: In progress. Blue: In line. Purple: Personal, In line. Red: Failure/re-attempting

Completed Gifs: http://mlpforums.com...-trotting-gifs/

Edited by sobadnomad

Can you make me a trotting Rainbow Dash with DJ Pon-3 type glasses (but with a red lense) on the forehead and Derpy eyes? Sorry if this is a bit confusing but thanks!

I cant exactly give a photo..... sorry.

Edited by DJ Rainbow Derpy Dash

HI!

Could i get as rainbow dash one trotting in her grand galloping galla dress please? Thanks :D can i have a white plain backround please? Rainbows the one on the Right (sorry if you knew that) :P Thanks

This one's hard... I have no idea on how to do this as the dress would need to be in 20 plus slides... Give me until friday night. I bet i can do it.

nix that! its all in frame one! copypasta and bad! just move the dress! my friend, uve learned me something special.

You're good at this!

Thanks!

If you make me a Luna one I would be most greatful my favorite brony! <3

You're on the list! Edited by sobadnomad

Thanks for the gif!

No problem! please do lead others here?.. I love to do these!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltWeTjRda-A

That, in sprite form. Is that possible?

No, I can't do this. Yet at least. I litterally JUST started, give me time perhaps? or look for someone else... right now it takes an hour a person. that'd take ages. Edited by sobadnomad

No, I can't do this. Yet at least. I litterally JUST started, give me time perhaps? or look for someone else... right now it takes an hour a person. that'd take ages.

No big deal, man. :)

No big deal, man. :)

When I'm open (later tonight) you can request one. I can only do trotting or stationary. both of which are animated ;)

Wrong person sry

New opening! Just one though, better request! NOTE: I will only do it if you follow directions!!!

Edited by sobadnomad

That, in sprite form. Is that possible?

I personally think that would be absolutely spectacular to see. And I'm not too bad with pixels myself... but I've never done any pixel animations before... But I SUPPOSE I could at least give it a try. It would be quite epic that's for sure.

I might not though, but if you keep badgering me repeatedly and get a large group of supporters I might not have a choice but to do it.

I personally think that would be absolutely spectacular to see. And I'm not too bad with pixels myself... but I've never done any pixel animations before... But I SUPPOSE I could at least give it a try. It would be quite epic that's for sure.

I might not though, but if you keep badgering me repeatedly...

I'll work on the supporters part, but 50 hours of Badger should be enough.

• Brohoof 1

I might not though, but if you keep badgering me repeatedly and get a large group of supporters I might not have a choice but to do it.

Just make sure you get both of the bestest ponies accurate please!

Finally got the uploader to work!

One of Ice please!

Look at my gallery here, right click on the image and choose medium.

http://mlpforums.com...-trotting-gifs/

can you do one of the pony in my icon? :) her name is midnight shadow

If you make me a Luna one I would be most greatful my favorite brony! <3

HI!

Could i get as rainbow dash one trotting in her grand galloping galla dress please? Thanks :D can i have a white plain backround please? Rainbows the one on the Right (sorry if you knew that) :P Thanks

Sorry for that wait guys! Had a wicked bad virus.. You'll be getting your gifs this weekend! Edited by sobadnomad
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, I can't do this. Yet at least. I litterally JUST started, give me time perhaps? or look for someone else... right now it takes an hour a person. that'd take ages.

A video into an animated .gif? Its not so hard. I mean maybe for starters but its pretty simple to learn.