Does Pinkie??

Skauu szdfsjfqzjx

Hi @Skauu szdfsjfqzjx :)

Your thread is being moved to FiM Show Discussion, as it would be more appropriate there. Thanks!

On 2024-09-24 at 1:42 PM, Snow said:

I also wonder when @Cash In is gonna whisk us away to Show Specific Discussion, sleeping on the job big boss? ;) I tease, love ya.

You say sleeping on the job, I say being fashionably late. :proud:

• smile 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Pinkie is a completely positive and outgoing pony who only wants to make everypony else happy too. There are always those who won’t be happy or won’t be friends no matter what, but at least Pinkie always tries. Whether or not she always succeeds depends on how willing others are to be friendly themselves. Happily, Pinkie is tenacious; as we’ve seen in ‘A Friend in Deed’ and her Smile Song (which remains my all-time favorite MLP song) says it all.

• Excited 1

8 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Pinkie is a completely positive and outgoing pony who only wants to make everypony else happy too. There are always those who won’t be happy or won’t be friends no matter what, but at least Pinkie always tries. Whether or not she always succeeds depends on how willing others are to be friendly themselves. Happily, Pinkie is tenacious; as we’ve seen in ‘A Friend in Deed’ and her Smile Song (which remains my all-time favorite MLP song) says it all.

So ponies who are nice are likey to become Pinkie friend?

3 minutes ago, Skauu szdfsjfqzjx said:

So ponies who are nice are likey to become Pinkie friend?

Everypony is likely to be a Pinkie friend, regardless, because she considers everyone a friend. But the nice ones will choose to accept her friendship.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Everypony is likely to be a Pinkie friend, regardless, because she considers everyone a friend. But the nice ones will choose to accept her friendship.

Who wouldn't accept Pinkie friendship that wouldn't be smart 

• Brohoof 1