Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Romantic Roleplay?

KinkyRice

Read last sentence if TL;DR then msg me xD

I've been wanting to do a roleplay with either of my OCs I've been thinking something along the lines of:

Typical damsel in distress sequence at first. My pony gets stranded in the Everfree forest. She's got no sense of direction and this poses a great threat to her because she keeps making herself lost. She gets saved by [insert your brony/pegasister] here and thus feels indebted to them for life. Being the humble pony she is, she goes out of her way to make it up to him/her. Little does she know, she's becoming a bit of a pest, but at the same time, the two begin to fall for each other. But here is another twist. Her best friend has set her up with anotherpony who is visiting from Ponyville. He's charming, handsome and all around a great brony. She thinks she likes him, and for the moment in time has friendzoned [your brony/pegasister] and starts to treat them like a buddy. This sparks a slight drama, causing [you] to act out [in whatever manner you choose] And the relationship changes [for better or worse ]

This is just me plotting atm, but how does that sound? I'm open to mor suggestions, or even just a different plot in general, just post here or send me a message if your interested. It will be then that i will show you my OCs so you can pic who you'd like xP because i dont want this OP to be any longer than it already is xD

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GAWD I GET TO HELP SOMEPONY !!! alright you make your pony and then use the snipping tool if your on vista but if not hit

the button next to f12 that should say something like prnt scrn and once you do go to paint and click paste !

OH MY GAWD I GET TO HELP SOMEPONY !!! alright you make your pony and then use the snipping tool if your on vista but if not hit

the button next to f12 that should say something like prnt scrn and once you do go to paint and click paste !

Thanks! :D

Only done some casual RP-ing, but I think I get the idea of these planned and structured ones...

If it's not too late, then let me introduce my OC: Night Cloud.

He's not too much of a romantic type though...