Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp Fim taken down to 4th most popular meme!

1mlpfim

Memes are funny, but honestly, why should we care about placement?

Because the higher the placement, the higher the recognition and popularity. It's only lower now because the show is on a hiatus, thus doesn't have any content to be provided to us to make memes, create more fan works, etc. When season 3 begins, it'll be back on top.

It's pretty important because it's meme culture is one of the most important of the fanbase.

• Brohoof 1

Because the higher the placement, the higher the recognition and popularity. It's only lower now because the show is on a hiatus, thus doesn't have any content to be provided to us to make memes, create more fan works, etc. When season 3 begins, it'll be back on top.

Then why are ya'll freaking out? I don't get it. :P

Then why are ya'll freaking out? I don't get it. :P

I don't understand either, we're pretty high up for any meme in general, and like I said, we'll be ultra high-up when the show comes back.

Ooh!!

Posted Image

I've been waiting for so long to use that one :angry: . But whatever. I don't really see how forever alone got first place. If you take that out then move everything up one then I'd pretty much agree with the list.
  • Brohoof 1

I say it's because we appear on the same sidebar as Dolan Pls. It's a fucking brain cancer.

I've been waiting for so long to use that one :angry: . But whatever. I don't really see how forever alone got first place. If you take that out then move everything up one then I'd pretty much agree with the list.

It's b/c most people on 'base ARE F.A.

the lower ranked we are, the less douchebag wannabe trolls that will join the herd to be a part of the newest internet fad!fad

This^

We don't need anymore newfags, honestly.

Life isn't good when you have to pull out pseudogreentext on a pony forum. (See 1st comment)

• Brohoof 2

lol I love memes but as seems to be the general leaning in this thread couldn't give a hoot for how popular it is and as has also been stated once the show starts back up and new content comes in it'll surely gain a resurgence.

(haters gonna hate anyways though amirite?)