Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverwisp draws stuff (feat. the forums biggest art dump of armoured ponies)

Silverwisp the Bard

(edited)

And here we got a temporary avatar for the Halloween season (might make one for Christmas too).

post-3492-0-40225400-1381101072_thumb.jpg

@

Thanks for the kind words.

Also, it appears yours is the 200th post, so if you got something you want drawn, feel free to ask.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

And a griffon huskarl.

Glad you didn't draw a freaking horn on the helmet. :lol:

I really like the idea of griffons being northmen. Aren't huskarls famous because of their large shields?

• 2 weeks later...

So freaking tired of drawing canines..

Anyway, I'm currently finishing my PMV, here's a batpony legionary I did for distraction:

post-3492-0-50571000-1382825955_thumb.jpg

Aren't huskarls famous because of their large shields?

The  term was widely used throughut northern Europe for several centuries, there should be some leeway... Also, I contiously decide against giving the griffons shields (since shields are for wimps)

Always did love your style, its a shout out to the original with your own twist!

post-3492-0-14071900-1382825960.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh, haven't been here for a while...

Well, here's a revisited batpony praetorian (the old one was a bit wonk in terms of perspective), a flag and a spy/scout (still needs a name):

post-3492-0-76353200-1384265259_thumb.jpgpost-3492-0-06329800-1384265553_thumb.jpgpost-3492-0-57826100-1384265292_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

@@Silverwisp the Bard, Neat!!! Just be carefull...  the second pony seems a bit "swallowed" by the armor. Thoght it's completely fine by me. Wow if you opened a commission/request shop free or not you would be really famous biggrin.png ((Definately not expressing secret wishes of mine that you draw my OC Terra Lionmane or Selune Darkeye *COUGH COUGH*)) Anyways keep up the good work!

Edited by nioniosbbbb

And my second ever zebra:

post-3492-0-88241500-1384337710_thumb.jpg

Wow if you opened a commission/request shop free or not you would be really famous

I'm already legging behind on the stuff I've promised to people....

I might do something like that at some point, seeing as I'm perpetually broke, but I'll have to improve a bit before I'm comfortable charging money.

• Brohoof 3

I'm already legging behind on the stuff I've promised to people....
If there is anything that i have proposed to do for you... then you can just not do it. I am fine as it is... currently more interested in my OC Terra Lionmane getting a pic... anyways... nice Zebra! Keep up the good work!!! Maybe you should try a dragon-pony sometime soon. 

Love zebras and you do an awsome job with it! I noticed Skylar has asked you to do some pieces for him in the past? I guess I was a little curious to see how another artist invisions my current OC

996fb7ff-360a-42e4-8604-f482093b3178_zps

Just a thought if you wanted to play with her for me, just to see what you see from artiest to artiest *squee* lol its not a request just an idea wink.png

And another coloured pic that did not take well to being scanned....

post-3492-0-24143800-1384469327_thumb.jpg

Maybe you should try a dragon-pony sometime soon.

I did, somewhere around page two. Thpugh a drahonpony/kirin might make for a nice Chinese emperor (with the neat cap and all).

how another artist invisions my current OC

Would you be up for an art trade?

• Brohoof 1

And here's a Mutt, finishing my Diamond Dog faction:

post-3492-0-62976900-1384811794_thumb.jpg

if that means I take on your OC? you take on mine?

Yep, got anything you'd like her to do i particular?

Majora's mask pony/inspiration?

Yep , messed up the mask though sad.png

And a zebra chieftain:

post-3492-0-44727000-1384903892_thumb.jpg

Nonesense!!! It's perfectly fine!!!

If you say so.

Also, since I got your attention, what is this tartarus production thingie about (I do like the art, but can't to find the original thread?

That a lot of OCs...is it gonna be a game? Do you need someone for drawing monsters?

They said it's going to be a kind of character bank they may or may not use in their projects (not just one). A huge mistake, in my opinion. You make a story, then make the characters needed to fill the roles, not the opposite.

post-3492-0-65518800-1385338248_thumb.jpg

contact rascal

Will do. As for zebricorns.... I prefer to think that zebra magic is different from unicorn magic; less flashy and more along the lines of alchemy or voodoo, so no horns for me.

And a hyena, so I can finally get back to Griffons.

post-3492-0-45462900-1385413950_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Will do. As for zebricorns.... I prefer to think that zebra magic is different from unicorn magic; less flashy and more along the lines of alchemy or voodoo, so no horns for me. And a hyena, so I can finally get back to Griffons.

I love that flag... and that bone sickle.

Also if you want to draw about those threads don't ask me... contact rascal. 

For the database? I think she already has a template for it. I sure believe that Silverwisp's skills will contribute a lot on the movie project, but shit, they don't seem to have a complete story yet.