Irritating or cute?  

77 users have voted

1. 1. Irritating or cute?

• Cute
    • Irritating
    • Both
    • Depends on
    • Other (post it!)

Technically, I don't see it fair to group infants (from 0 - 1 year old) with toddlers (from 1 - 3 years old).  Nonetheless, I love children in general.  The best thing about kids in these age groups is how they can use non-verbal cues to ask for something.  Because those same non-verbal cues can be understood universally.  Even when kids learn to talk, many might continue to use the motion with word.

My favorite "motion" is when they put their hands up towards someone, asking to be picked up and held.  

:catface: 

Definitely cute.

~ Miles

EDIT:

Don't get me wrong, satire has it's place, and I did laugh a couple times... but, I find the kind of humor shown from 2:00 to 2:12 to be absolutely disgraceful...  

4c648eee53.png

That is not okay.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind being around my nephews and nieces, however, If they were mine, I would have no idea what to do. I am more interested in playing music, not caring for children. Just too much work for me to handle.  :blink:

Edited by _Octavia_Melody_

It depends. Most of them are annoying especially when they cry. It's unpleasant to my ears. But there are some that I can handle that are kept quiet. I myself don't have any confidence in handling toddlers around that age.

Aye, the little devil fish of the land. The little ones can be cute at times, but they really irritate me when their parents leave me with em. They like to punch and kick a shark. I don't like hurting people, but these little monstrosities make me think otherwise.

We'll let the sofa decide: Does it like being clawed to pieces or stinking to high-heaven? 

I don't think my floor appreciates the messes made on it.

I'd take a clawed up sofa over a messy floor,any day.

• 3 weeks later...

Cute, hands down. Children are absolutely precious and the number one priority in the world above everything else should be to protect children, and to raise them in supportive, loving, kind, intelligent, mature, responsible, and nurturing environments that promote positive growth. I don't give a fuck about your job, your wife, your money, your golf clubs, or anything. Take care of your children and make sure that's your first priority.

• Brohoof 1