77 users have voted

1. 1. Irritating or cute?

• Cute
    • Irritating
    • Both
    • Depends on
    • Other (post it!)

(edited)

The title says it all.. (we are talking about 0-3 years old kids)

I think most of them are cute, one exaption: my little brother when he was a baby. HE WOULDN'T STOP PULLING MY HAIR D:

EDIT fixed poll!

Edited by Fillies Everywhere
  • Brohoof 2

Both. Sometimes I just want to go "Dawwwwww" and give them a hug. Other times I want to choke them until I break their little windpipe.

My thoughts exactly.

It's odd because I really want to be a dad too .-.

I like babies... when they're not mine!

I have a 2 month old nephew how is adorable and I love holding him, but thankfully no one expects me to take care of him. When he starts crying I give him straight to his Memere or Pappy. (French Grandma, Italian Grandad)

But post baby stage though is when they start to annoy me.

I don't plan on having kids, I'd be a horrible father, and I accept that.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm not so fond of them myself.

Although I admit that they can be cute most of the time.

Edited by Tom

I say Irritating which is odd. I want to be a mother when i'm old enough and such.

Also if there sick i'm sick. If they eat i'm sick because its all round the mouth or drooling ;_;

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know FilliesEverywhere, your name and avatar make a most... interesting... combination with the discussion topic. O.O

I like babies... when they're not mine!

I have a 2 month old nephew how is adorable and I love holding him, but thankfully no one expects me to take care of him. When he starts crying I give him straight to his Memere or Pappy. (French Grandma, Italian Grandad)

But post baby stage though is when they start to annoy me.

I don't plan on having kids, I'd be a horrible father, and I accept that.

Pretty much this, save from the part about having a nephew. XD

I have to work with 0-90 year olds, i don't mind the babies, or really small children, i've become imune to them. They can be kind of fun.

Yeah, kids start to get really boring after 90. My uncle has a granddaughter who's 93 now, and she's annoying as hell. Edited by Feather Spiral

You know FilliesEverywhere, your name and avatar make a most... interesting... combination with the discussion topic. O.O

Pretty much this, save from the part about having a nephew. XD

Yeah, kids start to get really boring after 90. My uncle has a granddaughter who's 93 now, and she's annoying as hell.

Well i work with all ages, kids mainly though :P

I am kinda indifferent about it. I mean I always wanted to be a dad. But, babies and toddlers for most of them I'd probably say annoying. When they turn like 4-5 that's when they are at their most cutest . And at that point they can wipe themselves. (Which makes them all the more cuter in my opinion. ;))

The title says it all.. (we are talking about 0-3 years old kids)

I think most of them are cute, one exaption: my little brother when he was a baby. HE WOULDN'T STOP PULLING MY HAIR D:

that's when you need to be assertive! kids are fun but if they get out of hand or do something that they definitly shouldn't then you need to put your foot down! I <3 the bitty guys though :D
  • Brohoof 1

Irritating, my god.

All the screaming; the bodily fluids they sling from their nostrils and mouth; their constaaaaant whining; the ridiculous amounts of energy *snaps*

It's best I just avoid the tikes.

• Brohoof 3