77 users have voted

1. 1. Irritating or cute?

• Cute
    • Irritating
    • Both
    • Depends on
    • Other (post it!)

For the most part, they are irritating.

I'm a disliker of anyone under the age of 15 to 16. If you're under 10 I essentially wish you don't exist.

I'm 14. :(

Though, I am turning 15 this september. :)

Kids between the ages of 0 to 3? I find them incredibly irritating.

I realize that I used to be one of them, but that does nothing to decrease my irritation when they are screaming and drooling on everything in sight. Maybe, if I had a better way of dealing with younger children, then I would find them to be more cute than irritating. The problem is that I'm completely clueless with kids in general.

When kids are going crazy, I'm usually trying to reason with them. Unfortunately, all my wonderful rhetoric is completely wasted on kids below the age of about 10 or so. So, whenever I'm dealing with kids, the kids are inevitably running the show. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I'm a disliker of anyone under the age of 15 to 16. If you're under 10 I essentially wish you don't exist.

...I'm fourteen... you don't like me?

For the most part, children annoy me. I'm more of a fan of baby animals.

Baby animals are so cute :3. Baby humans are kind of well... not so cute...

I am automatically biased against minors, at least until they are able to prove their intelligence. I have felt this way since I was a wee lad, so it's a wonder I was ever able to make friends.

Well, when I have to take care of my 3 year old step brother I just give him the Xbox controller and let him play Just Cause 2.

His voice is so cute and he is hardly annoying.

I guess I like small children so my vote is cute.

It really depends.

I have 2 younger brothers, one of which is currently 5 years old, and he is one of the cutest things you will ever see. At times, he is a really well behaved child, and I get on really well with him. At other times, he is one of the most annoying people ever. He will scream and cry to try and get his way.

So in my opinion, it depends on their mood. If they are well behaved, then yes, but if not, they can be a bloody nightmare.

All of the small kidos (6-12 y/o) that I have met have ADHD. They are annoying as hell, I tell ya.

The smaller kids (0-3 y/o) are so sweet and cute, I just wanna snuggle 'em. I'd make a great dad for sure. XD

Perhaps I should make a correction to my previous statement, I dislike anyone under 15 with the exception of family and pony fans. Does that make you people feel better? :P

Depends really how much you are related to to the kid. Babies crying on public transportation annoy the living hay out of me. I don't mind kids if they are keeping close to their parents and are not making a huge scene unless it's something terribly cute. If i know the parents well then of course they are automatically cute.

I'm surprisingly not affected by crying babies on airplanes :huh:. The plane's engines mixed in with earphones I use mute out all outside noise :).

The little kids I hate the most are the little squeeker's that run around in FPS'. Why? Because most of them are immature as fuck and play like douchebags. Only a few I've met (Or heard) aren't annoying. Unfortunately, it's quite a rarity (Lol, c wat I did thar), so it's usually just squeeker's -_-

(edited)

Unless they are part of my family, I can't stand them. They can be cute sometimes though! Just not when I'm at work.! x~x

Edited by Matackable

I believe it depends on the child, more often then not the way a child acts is usually reflected off of the parents. If they have done a poor job raising them, then you have little demon spawns but if they actually raise their child properly you can have some very well behaved kids.

both. mainly irritating though.

parents don't teach them to listen, half the time.