Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestrian School of Gifted Children

Pinkazoid

The spiders stopped crawling out, and Musical reached inside her bag to get her book. When she grabbed something that felt like her book, she accidentally pulled out... a jar of spiders? "Now I remember why all these spiders are in my bag!" she said, putting the jar back in the bag. "I accidentally brought my bag of pet spiders instead of my other bag!"

"When I was a filly, I went to science class once and they had a project on spiders and spider life. I still have my bag, and apparently I still have the spiders." Musical said, zipping up her bag so no more spiders could escape. "My spider bag looks just like the schoolbag I still have. I guess I brought the spider one my accident."

"Thank you" He said to his leaving colleague. As he left out of sight, he looked sadly at his right wing, and slowly extended it out. The sharp pain made him retract it quickly. He sighed. "Guess not this month, either."

"I collected flies in a jar and then opened the jar into the spider bag." Musical said, slowly starting to hum. "I guess the spiders managed to safe up the flies I collected." The d in collected, well, Musical sung it.

Dr.snow slowly got out of bed, he remeberd how he was going to teach those annoying kids

"Ugggggg, why do i have to do this? oh yeah, im out of cash Ugh"

He jumped in the car and speed to the school

Musical stopped daydreaming again when the bus started to slow down. It got slower... and slower... "I bet we're going to stop soon." Musical said un-enthusiastically. The bus was fine, all you had to do was sit, but then there's all that you have to do in the school... Musical started humming again.

Sugar Rush who had fallen asleep again woke up as the bus came to a stop making her head bang against the front seat, she secured the saddle bag on her back, making sure it wouldn't fall off, she checked it again making sure that everything was inside, she grinned and waited for the others to get off first.....

(edited)

''FREEDOM!'' Screamed Splinter as running out of the bus. He smashed into the door head first. ''Ow...'' Said Splinter as falling on the ground. ''I'm Okay!'' Said Splinter as getting up.

Edited by Calirolls

"Looks like we're here," Pinstrype said to himself. He put his laptop back into his bag and walked out of the bus. "Wait," he stopped. "Where's that pony that caught my hat?"

OOC: CAN I HAVE MY HAT BACK?