Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Sweet Art! ~Sans Ponies~(Poll is Up!)

Sweets

Commission Poll  

6 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Pay For Art Like This?

• Yes!
    • Not Really...
    • Eh, Maybe.
    • I Don't Know

(edited)

Here's my Art stuffs!!! I do a style reminiscent of anime and I do A LOT of furries! Here's one of my favorite works, and I'll add more as I see fit!

post-5416-0-77833100-1341424394_thumb.jpg

I call it Rainy Day Vixen. I love how the colors turned out.

Also, note that all my work is HAND DRAWN and then scanned. The only alterations I might do it to color over some erase lines or a shadow the paper made while it was scanned. But the drawings are all hand drawn and hand inked.

Edited by Sweets
  • Brohoof 6

Major respect for you to show furry drawings with no shame.

Not a lot of people can do that.

Now on topic-

Your Vixen is very adorable /)^3^(\

• Brohoof 4

Major respect for you to show furry drawings with no shame.

Not a lot of people can do that.

Now on topic-

Your Vixen is very adorable /)^3^(

Thanks ^^ I'm not ashamed to show my art, or admit that I've been a furry for many many years. B) I don't do any of the sexual stuff. The sexiest I do is show some cleavage every now and again. But I do it with humans, too! I just don't draw them as often! ;)

Also, this is a really good topic for ponies who want some brohoofs. I'll brohoof every commenting post!

• Brohoof 2

Thanks ^^ I'm not ashamed to show my art, or admit that I've been a furry for many many years. B) I don't do any of the sexual stuff. The sexiest I do is show some cleavage every now and again. But I do it with humans, too! I just don't draw them as often! ;)

You have gained the respect of the mighty Finesthour.
  • Brohoof 3

Aww i love stuff like this x3

(i might have my own cat tail and ears that i made in real life and i like to cos play as stuff with cat tail and ears ANYWAY)

Its so cute >^_^<

• Brohoof 3

post-5416-0-61490100-1341497952_thumb.jpg

Here's something else that's very cute! I was drawing a cat, and she didn't seem to be standing on anything, and her back seemed bare... So I added a pretty pair of purple wings, and she became a faerie! The sparkles were added to make it all that more girly- because it's a pink faerie cat, it's certainly not girly enough alone. ^_^

post-5416-0-53632900-1341498059_thumb.jpg

But this faerie isn't so happy :wacko: I don't know why. I thought it'd be fun to draw faeries expressing different emotions. I only have and angry one, but I'll try and do more! (And yes, this is another feline faerie. ;) )

• Brohoof 5

I really like the pictures, especially the faerie ones. I hope you don't mind a little criticism here, but I think that on your first picture, the fur colors were too bright or the other colors were too muted, it just looks a little strange to me like that, but that's just my opinion. Great job though, much better than I probably will ever be at drawing :)

• Brohoof 2

I really like the pictures, especially the faerie ones. I hope you don't mind a little criticism here, but I think that on your first picture, the fur colors were too bright or the other colors were too muted, it just looks a little strange to me like that, but that's just my opinion. Great job though, much better than I probably will ever be at drawing :)

Actually, I respect you greatly for giving me a little criticism. I suppose, because her colors were so bright, I wanted her clothing to be a little more naturally colored, to make her seem even brighter.

Thank you, though, very much :D

post-5416-0-23179100-1342027965_thumb.jpg

A pink kitty girl! Whee! I love the way her ears and paws came out. :D Her dress looks awesome too, I absolutely love it!

post-5416-0-28953900-1342028025_thumb.jpg

And a not so happy one... She's a character I made for a furry sci-fi RP. Her name's Miyu! Poor baby. I love her eyes and her shading though. She came out really well.

• Brohoof 4

You are incredible.

This looks amazing!

No, i would not pay for this.

But don't get me wrong, i whould never pay for a drawing that i can't hold in my hand.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

post-5416-0-59496600-1342742547_thumb.jpg

A lovely, preppy little schoolgirl. Half rabbit, half cat. I love the way she turned out, she's so adorable. Her skirt looks good too. Now, through a series of transformations, this lovely lady becomes...

post-5416-0-39216500-1342742599_thumb.jpg

THIS gorgeous lady. Do you see similar design elements? I adore the pair of them, and don't know what inspired me to do it. But they both turned out well ('Cept the Magical Girl's ears and eyes.)