Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Junior Speedster's Flight Camp RP

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Roleplay

Dear Reader,

Congratulations, you've been accepted into the Junior Speedster Flight Camp! Here you will

start from the basics of flying, to the high air performances, and maybe even meet the Wonderbolts! you will be enrolled as a student. you will share a small cabin with you, and 2 other students, You will receive a schedule of Training, Lunch time, Practice, and Bed time, You will participate in many events, during this summer, and great field trips, and not to mention surprise visits from the Wonderbolts.

(yesh, this ponies are obsessed with the wonderbolts)

Rules:

1. Proper Spelling, and Punctuation is ENCOURAGED

(if it becomes too much of a distraction to others, you will be removed from the RP)

2. Only Pegasus, and Griffons are allowed in this RP

3. Just cause I can, I will have 5 canon characters in the RP:

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Gilda, Spitfire, Soarin'

(As always, first come, first served) (No character Chart needed for them) (I consider, Soarin' and Spitfire, as old as the Mane 6, so they're not in the wonderbolts yet)

4. You are welcome to join, after I add you to the list

(The RP will say Private)

5. Since the ages of the ponies are between 10 and 14, and not many of you have OC's at that exact age, I will allow you give me an OC, and you can choose a different age here

6. Multiple characters are allowed!

Spots Open:

Female-

1.(Pegasus)- Sugar Rush

2.(Pegasus)-Speda

3.(Pegasus)- Faint Ruby

4.(Pegasus)-Rosey

5.(Pegasus)-Ivy

6. -

Male-

1.(Pegasus)-Splinter

2.(Pegasus)-Lark

3.(Griffon)-Hurl

4.(Pegasus)-Viper

5. -

6. -

Canon Ponies-

Rainbow Dash - TAKEN

Fluttershy -TAKEN

Gilda -

Spitfire -TAKEN

Soarin' -TAKEN

(Griffon) (Pegasus)

Edited by Q. Pinkazoid The Bearded

I CLAIM RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can manage to pull my personality lever so that I can temporarily be Rainbow...

I think I can do that.

#added
  • Brohoof 1

I still haven't made it, I'm on the forums with my phone, I'll make the rp tomorrow, I wanna get a few griffons too xD

THISH GONNA BE AWESOME THE PINKAZOID WAY!

I still haven't made it, I'm on the forums with my phone, I'll make the rp tomorrow, I wanna get a few griffons too xD

I wish I could time-travel to tomorrow just so I could RP...

This is the first roleplay I will be joining so please bare with my stupid questions I might ask in the near future.

Lets get to the point..

Do I have to create a pony just to join a Roleplay when I already am already an original character, Cloud Chaser?

I have an OC but if I could use Cloud Chaser herself then that would be great.

I was also wondering if I could play as Spitfire if I can't play as Cloud Chaser since it's not taken.

Anyway, just remember to count me in!

P.S. Here's a link to my OC.

This is the first roleplay I will be joining so please bare with my stupid questions I might ask in the near future.

Lets get to the point..

Do I have to create a pony just to join a Roleplay when I already am already an original character, Cloud Chaser?

I have an OC but if I could use Cloud Chaser herself then that would be great.

I was also wondering if I could play as Spitfire if I can't play as Cloud Chaser since it's not taken.

Anyway, just remember to count me in!

P.S. Here's a link to my OC.

It's actually my first RP on this forums myself :)