searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

(edited)

Role play = http://mlpforums.com...w-digidestions/

This is going to be based on the first season.

Also you can pick any digimon that you kind of fell in love with be it from the main 8 digimon!

Also We're going to play the digimon and the partner!

This will be a human and digimon role play!

Note: I'll be the DM i'll be the first digimon to have a digivolution and find the crest.(though after i've found my digivolution come to the occ and say 'i'd like to be next' i'll put up a list and i'll make fights for them to have a digivolution. Also with crests it will be the same but you have to tell me how you want to find it Posted Image )

Note on that note: When i say something like 'an army of scoripiomon with metalseadarmon following close' You can take control of the army with little battles! As for metalseadarmon he'll be a group battle and he'll be roleplayed by me unless someone wants to take control of the big boss fights Posted Image

Crest of Courage =Rolle - Leo - http://mlpforums.com...igimon-rp-r1337
Crest of Friendship = Midnightive - Sakura - http://mlpforums.com...sakura-kid-r998
Crest of love = Solarwind - Axe - http://mlpforums.com...keramonaxe-r996
Crest of knowledge =
Crest of Sincerity = Sky Blaze - Stevie- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stevie-sutiivu-r2189
Crest of Reliability =
Crest of hope = Half-note - Shawn - http://mlpforums.com...hawn-marks-r995
Crest of light = Mayuen - Alice - http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/alice-r994
Crest of Kindness =

*breaths* I hope that made sense, i open to suggestions and questions! Posted Image

(also there's a crest of kindness... but thats later on but if this gets a lot of people wanting to join then i'll add that! Also you can make your own Digimon up or be an already made one in the show! Posted Image)

Champion list :-

User Enemy!
Midnightive - Tuskmon
Red - Flymon
Brony - Shurimon
Mayuen - Devidramon
Solarwind - Deputymon

Half-note - Blackgrowlmon

Evil digimon not played by me or important!
http://mlpforums.com...crescemon-r1023 - Red
http://digimon.wikia...iki/LadyDevimon
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Etemon - Solarwind

Maybe main evil digimon if you like them so keep checking OP and tell me if you like them!
http://digimon.wikia...ki/SkullSatamon

Edited by Midnightive

Only from the first season? Damn I wanted Terriermon. Well if that's the case I suppose I'll take Agumon though Tentomon is tempting.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Only from the first season? Damn I wanted Terriermon. Well if that's the case I suppose I'll take Agumon though Tentomon is tempting.

you can take Terriermon :)

I just meant the role play will be like the first season ^_^ (He's so cute! >^_^<)

you can take Terriermon :)

I just meant the role play will be like the first season ^_^ (He's so cute! > ^_^<)

Oh ok Tamers is my favorite season and therefor Terriermon is one of my favorite Digimon. Oh and I suppose I'll take the Crest of Knowledge.
  • Brohoof 1

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

He's so cute! > ^ _ ^ < Sure :)

What crest do you want? x3

Do i take Renamon or Gatomon >.> <.<

Gatomon fits the crest better but Renamon is just plain cool. Meh your call.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

This is indeed a very interesting idea, and I feel very tempted to join.

Just a little question, it is okay to use another Digimon who has not been a partner for someone in the original anime, or?

eb54lv.png

Signature made by me, screenshot as base

(edited)

This is indeed a very interesting idea, and I feel very tempted to join.

Just a little question, it is okay to use another Digimon who has not been a partner for someone in the original anime, or?

Yes ! You can make your own character to be partnered with! That's what i'm going to do! :3

So in short

Pick and digimon and an OC you like and it will be accepted :)

Edited by Midnightive

Can I be joe? Joe is a boss

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

YES ! woot!

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

thanx midnight

Yes ! You can make your own character to be partnered with! That's what i'm going to do! :3

So in short

Pick and digimon and an OC you like and it will be accepted :)

Naah, I'll try to join! :)

I am fairly sure I'll have an OC as the human (do you want a picture of some sort, or just a description?)

And I would be very happy if my Digimon could be Wizardmon, though he is a champion. However, I have found info about his other Digi-evolution, do you want me to link you to those?

I grew up with both!

Same here! Though Sailor Moon too :P

eb54lv.png

Signature made by me, screenshot as base

I love digimon so much, I watched the show when it first came out, although I cant say the first season is my favorite. I would have to say the 2nd or 3rd seasons were my favorite. I actually have a toy replica of takato's digivice from season 3. And Cody's yellow digivice from season 2. I don't know if I want to attend this RP but I will tell you right now that I support it, I love everything you are doing right now. Bronies have the best interests out of any fan base ever.

msg-3011-0-03480800-1395196135.png

[CLICK THE SIG FOR OC] (Signature created by Azura)

Shinobu is best girl. 

I love digimon so much, I watched the show when it first came out, although I cant say the first season is my favorite. I would have to say the 2nd or 3rd seasons were my favorite. I actually have a toy replica of takato's digivice from season 3. And Cody's yellow digivice from season 2. I don't know if I want to attend this RP but I will tell you right now that I support it, I love everything you are doing right now. Bronies have the best interests out of any fan base ever.

Thanks! That means a lot to me. I wasn't sure if i should do this or not. Your always welcome to join :)

(edited)

Dude you should join. You could still use a Digimon from your favorite season. :)

Edited by Half-Note

Naah, I'll try to join! :)

I am fairly sure I'll have an OC as the human (do you want a picture of some sort, or just a description?)

And I would be very happy if my Digimon could be Wizardmon, though he is a champion. However, I have found info about his other Digi-evolution, do you want me to link you to those?

Same here! Though Sailor Moon too :P

;v; Erm if you make a character in the database. Put the digimon (all the forms) in 'other'. It doesn't have to be like 5 pages, just a small idea of the character :) (Your welcome to be Wizardmon!)

Thanks! That means a lot to me. I wasn't sure if i should do this or not. Your always welcome to join :)

The only reason why I am hesitant is because I don't like season one digimon, well no thats not true, I LOVE SEASON ONE, it is just not my favorite. After watching 2 and 3 season one always seemed a little rudimentary to me. Season 2 and Season 3 had so many digivolution options. The eggs making it so they could digivolve to different elements, and in season 3 the correlation between the card swiping and the digimon power ups and digivolution, it blew my mind. But I now look back on Digi advent 01 and I think to myself, while this is very cool because I grew up on this, there are so many other things outside of season 1 that are amazing. I like season 1 season one simply because it was the beginning of it all, and I hate season 4 and 5 because they stray too far from the main universe of digimon. But I love 2 and 3 because it adds on to the universe flawlessly. So right now I am on the fence, I will think it through, I might join. I just need some time to think.

Shinobu is best girl. 

The only reason why I am hesitant is because I don't like season one digimon, well no thats not true, I LOVE SEASON ONE, it is just not my favorite. After watching 2 and 3 season one always seemed a little rudimentary to me. Season 2 and Season 3 had so many digivolution options. The eggs making it so they could digivolve to different elements, and in season 3 the correlation between the card swiping and the digimon power ups and digivolution, it blew my mind. But I now look back on Digi advent 01 and I think to myself, while this is very cool because I grew up on this, there are so many other things outside of season 1 that are amazing. I like season 1 season one simply because it was the beginning of it all, and I hate season 4 and 5 because they stray too far from the main universe of digimon. But I love 2 and 3 because it adds on to the universe flawlessly. So right now I am on the fence, I will think it through, I might join. I just need some time to think.

Yes i agree i was torn between doing season 1 or season 2. I loved the eggs, but i wanted to get as many people as i could to join. With the eggs we could only have a few people.

Yes i agree i was torn between doing season 1 or season 2. I loved the eggs, but i wanted to get as many people as i could to join. With the eggs we could only have a few people.

True...

Shinobu is best girl.