Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

I suppose that if there is still a spot you could rsvp for me while I go and make an OC... Are you sure my digivice can't be a d-ark from season 3. That would be legit.

Yes :) What crest do you want? :)

Courage please.

Give me some time to make my OC I really want to draw him.

x3 sure why not!

and Courage, love and Sincerity

Gosh, I kinda want to make my own digimon and digivolutions also. But that would take too much time...

• Brohoof 1

Courage please.

Give me some time to make my OC I really want to draw him.

Gosh, I kinda want to make my own digimon and digivolutions also. But that would take too much time...

Just make the first two it will be awhile before we need Champion and up :)

So just fresh and rookie?

Yes! :) We are just at the summer camp and we have to find everyone after we get to the digiworld and then they have to get to a rookie. So Champion will be sometime away :)

Err I doj;t know should you let him make his own Digimon? At least overlook it after he makes it to make sure it's not to OP or anything.

I don't know if this sounds to, i don't know, douche baggy. But can I already be in the digital world? I was thinking of making my character have amnesia, waking up in the digital world with his fresh digimon. And that is when he meets you guys, since I wasn't from the summer camp you are curious as to who I am when we meet up. The only thing I have is my first name, and that is because my digimon was the one who told me.

Err I doj;t know should you let him make his own Digimon? At least overlook it after he makes it to make sure it's not to OP or anything.

I am a fair guy, I just don't like the choices I am left with digimon wise, and I am always looking for ways to expand my imagination.

I don't know if this sounds to, i don't know, douche baggy. But can I already be in the digital world? I was thinking of making my character have amnesia, waking up in the digital world with his fresh digimon. And that is when he meets you guys, since I wasn't from the summer camp you are curious as to who I am when we meet up. The only thing I have is my first name, and that is because my digimon was the one who told me.

I am a fair guy, I just don't like the choices I am left with digimon wise, and I am always looking for ways to expand my imagination.

Sure I guess!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shojomon-r1009

Tell me if you find her OP I didn't list her attacks yet but I will list them here.

As a in-training digimon Sparklemon has only one attack.

Sparkle shock: It electrocutes the area around her.

As a rookie Shojomon she has two attacks. *something to note, to even draw her sword, shojomon has to use energy. And as long as her sword is drawn her energy continues to exhaust (she can only have it out 3 minutes at a time.) If her sword is dropped she can use energy to summon it back to her hand*

Demon claw: uses katana to project a black slash

Sparkle blade: Basic slash, charged with electricity.

http://mlpforums.com.../shojomon-r1009

Tell me if you find her OP I didn't list her attacks yet but I will list them here.

As a in-training digimon Sparklemon has only one attack.

Sparkle shock: It electrocutes the area around her.

As a rookie Shojomon she has two attacks. *something to note, to even draw her sword, shojomon has to use energy. And as long as her sword is drawn her energy continues to exhaust (she can only have it out 3 minutes at a time.) If her sword is dropped she can use energy to summon it back to her hand*

Demon claw: uses katana to project a black slash

Sparkle blade: Basic slash, charged with electricity.

Seems fine! :3

Seems fine! :3

Thanks, I really racked my brain for a original idea. It seems the only humanoid digimon I know of are patamon's and gatoman's angle digivolutions. So I decided on a chibi humanoid digimon.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I thought it was that one (checked out your character sheet) but I wasn't completely sure XD

Awesome!

Thank you very much ! when I was seven I always wanted a Keramon

who else can take out mega kabuterimon, war greymon, angemon, angewoman,and metal garurumon plus he says funny stuff.

It was either him or Etemon.

Edited by SolarWind
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is true... but Brony has a gen 3 digivice so it only makes sense~

This is true (see attachment)

post-5757-0-04227000-1342054723_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1