Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

(edited)

It's like Main bad guy>Group So the main bad guy has a group of bad guys!

Ok that's what I thought. So we know two digimon in the villain group are Crecemon and Etemon. You wanted Ladydevimon so their her and then maybe two others. Also the main villain one should be Lucemon. Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

(edited)

O_O; but he's just a boy right?

Well yes but according to the Wiki

Although it has the appearance of a child, the power and intelligence it possesses surpass even that of an Ultimate Digimon.

Plus he has about three other forms like his Chaos Mode and Shadowlord mode.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

You can always just make something up ^^ Read through the wiki page of him and think of something you see fit. For example, he maybe is the kind of person who shows himself like a child around people to make them not expect all the horrors he plans behind their backs.

[nope i never watched after Renamons season]

I only watched the first three seasons as well. I only know Lucemon was at one point the main villain because of the wiki.
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't even watched the third season, only the one and two since they were the only ones which aired in Sweden and I couldn't bother to look up the others :mellow:

I haven't even watched the third season, only the one and two since they were the only ones which aired in Sweden and I couldn't bother to look up the others :mellow:

The third is the best but is a lot diffrent from the first two. It's rather dark at points. [for a kid's show that is]

I have heard that the third is suppose to be good, but it is just so hard for me to see something called Digimon when the original main cast isn't in it. Digimon is a huge part of my childhood, and it feels like I sort of... I don't know, taint it? if I watch the other seasons.

I know it sounds ridiculous, that is just my thought about it.

I have heard that the third is suppose to be good, but it is just so hard for me to see something called Digimon when the original main cast isn't in it. Digimon is a huge part of my childhood, and it feels like I sort of... I don't know, taint it? if I watch the other seasons.

I know it sounds ridiculous, that is just my thought about it.

I had the same feeling but then i watched it and terriermon was in it and he was in the movie. Because of the movie he held a soft spot in my heart.

Is anyone other me an angel type digimon?

Is anyone other me an angel type digimon?

Not sure if I understand your question, are you asking if anyone other than renamon is an angel type? Because I was not aware that renamon was angel type.

(edited)

but my list! x3

Yeah but I just wandered off unnoticed which is way to big a temptation to resist.

you not what fineeee but remember your a champion with normal power. Don't go taking out a Ultimate.

Edited by Midnightive

I like how we are also discussing Digimons seasons here. :) I watched all Season 1~4 and found season 3 the most memorable one. Compared to Season 1 and 2, which are both awesome enough to convince me to keep watching, season 3's plot is darker. It not only highlights how important the companionship between human and Digimon are, because they can only power up if the cards are slide, but also more focused, since there are only 3 main characters at first, not seven or fourteen characters all at once. In Season 1 and 2, human can only hide at the back, cheer, watch their Digimons fight, just like the way Pokemons do. The scene with Jeri staring sorrowfully at her dead digivice after Leomon's death and how the demon-like Jeri appears still haunts me these days.

Will we travel to another island on make-shift raft like what happened in season 1? :D

• Brohoof 1

I like how we are also discussing Digimons seasons here. :) I watched all Season 1~4 and found season 3 the most memorable one. Compared to Season 1 and 2, which are both awesome enough to convince me to keep watching, season 3's plot is darker. It not only highlights how important the companionship between human and Digimon are, because they can only power up if the cards are slide, but also more focused, since there are only 3 main characters at first, not seven or fourteen characters all at once. In Season 1 and 2, human can only hide at the back, cheer, watch their Digimons fight, just like the way Pokemons do. The scene with Jeri staring sorrowfully at her dead digivice after Leomon's death and how the demon-like Jeri appears still haunts me these days.

Will we travel to another island on make-shift raft like what happened in season 1? :D

thats what i'm hoping ;)

So who's the next that's going to evolve? Or maybe we don't have to go in order and just go with it whenever we want to, since we haven't even started looking for the crests yet.

By the way, happy birthday, Mayuen. :D Just saw your avatar on the birthday page. I hope it's not too late.

By the way, happy birthday, Mayuen. :D Just saw your avatar on the birthday page. I hope it's not too late.

Aww, thank you :blush:

And it doesn't matter for me when Candlemon gets to evolve, so if you do create a list of some sort, put me wherever it is needed

• Brohoof 2