Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Thanks. Wait, so did somebody already take Gatomon?

How should I start? You guys are kind of already in the world.

No i took Renamon in the end... You could come from a different camp? So you got taken to the digimon world as the same time as us you just not found us until your first post!

or you can write a post from the camp to the fight after Kuwagamon, if you like. Since nothing really "individual" have happened, you can write your parts of it, if you want to I mean.

• Brohoof 1

We still kinda need a villain. Lets just use Lucemon then he can have minions like LadyDevimon [because I know Midnightive wants to use her] plus he has a ton of forms.

(edited)

I'm going to make something attack this is when Renamon will go to champion so line up pick which digimon you want to fight when you go to champion ;)

edit: I meant after we found Uri's Digimon!

Edited by Midnightive

I want to go Champion after you. I'll chose my Pokemon in a bit.

Um... do you mean digimon. And I need some time to sketch my champion form

Um... do you mean digimon. And I need some time to sketch my champion form

We still need to find gatomon first! I just forgot to say that like the air head i am i was just warning everyone! :3

I am brainstorming names, how does kunoichimon sound? I know it doesn't really have a ring to it, but I want her next form to be like a lithe ninja.

• Brohoof 1

I was meaning to ask, since Wizardmon is the champion form of my Digimon. Is it okay if he stays in that form later when he have evolved? Since Gatomon actually stays in her Champion throughout the series.

I was meaning to ask, since Wizardmon is the champion form of my Digimon. Is it okay if he stays in that form later when he have evolved? Since Gatomon actually stays in her Champion throughout the series.

I don't see why not...

Dorugamon can go last, last is always strongest. Case and point, Angemon.

Well to be fair Angemon is the same strength as the others but because he's an angel of hope. He had an attack that used all his friends digimons power to hype one attack. ~.^ So he's the same strength as everyone else.

(edited)

You mean Pikamon isn't a Digiman?

WAIT WHAT?

never seen him

(odd because i've looked for pokemon and digimon cross overs x3)

Edited by Midnightive

Gatomon won't be appearing for a while, so don't wait for her. She is already in her Champion Digimon form.

Ahh ok! :) >.> <.< now i need to think of the digimon thats going to atttack. >.> <.<

Only from the first season? Damn I wanted Terriermon. Well if that's the case I suppose I'll take Agumon though Tentomon is tempting.

Dude you should join. You could still use a Digimon from your favorite season. :)

I love digimon so much, I watched the show when it first came out, although I cant say the first season is my favorite. I would have to say the 2nd or 3rd seasons were my favorite. I actually have a toy replica of takato's digivice from season 3. And Cody's yellow digivice from season 2. I don't know if I want to attend this RP but I will tell you right now that I support it, I love everything you are doing right now. Bronies have the best interests out of any fan base ever.

Naah, I'll try to join! :)

I am fairly sure I'll have an OC as the human (do you want a picture of some sort, or just a description?)

And I would be very happy if my Digimon could be Wizardmon, though he is a champion. However, I have found info about his other Digi-evolution, do you want me to link you to those?

Same here! Though Sailor Moon too :P

thanx midnight

Is it too late to join this RP since it already started for a while?

Profile: http://mlpforums.com...ral-coves-r1024

If they are not take yet, can she have Gatomon as her partner and crest of love?

Hey guys this just to tell everyone to remember to tell me what digimon you want to be up against to digivolve. Also keep giving me idea for the 'main' few bad guys!

I know we are not even close to getting crests but I was wondering, since I am from the tamer universe, when I come upon my crest, and I touch it, could the crest turn into a card?

Also that would be cool! :)

Ahh ok! :) >.> <.< now i need to think of the digimon thats going to atttack. >.> <.<

Hey guys this just to tell everyone to remember to tell me what digimon you want to be up against to digivolve. Also keep giving me idea for the 'main' few bad guys!

ChaosGallantmon should be a major baddie, and I would like to level up against shurimon even though he is a armor digivolution, he has to exist somewhere else other than adventure 02. He seems the perfect type of digimon to level up against for shojomon. The wiki says he is equal level to a champion digimon. And I have been playing dusk and it says he is equal to a ultimate digimon. And can I be next to digivolve?

(edited)

ChaosGallantmon should be a major baddie, and I would like to level up against shurimon even though he is a armor digivolution, he has to exist somewhere else other than adventure 02. He seems the perfect type of digimon to level up against for shojomon. The wiki says he is equal level to a champion digimon. And I have been playing dusk and it says he is equal to a ultimate digimon. And can I be next to digivolve?

You can go after red? (Which would make you 3rd if that's ok? :) ) Also yeah sure that would be cool! :)

Edited by Midnightive

You can go after red? (Which would make you 3rd if that's ok? :) ) Also yeah sure that would be cool! :)

Its not like I can complain, the only other option is to wait even longer than third, like fourth or fifth, so yeah I will take third.
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to go against Leomon X.

But it looks like all forums of lemon are good >.> <.<

Maybe the main villain is controling him? Or turned him into BlackLeomon. Also did you ever pick the main bad guy or is it a group?
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe the main villain is controling him? Or turned him into BlackLeomon. Also did you ever pick the main bad guy or is it a group?

It's like Main bad guy>Group So the main bad guy has a group of bad guys!