Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

You said I could Digivovle next. :(

You can! :) Then its Brony! ^_^

Aww, thank you :blush:

And it doesn't matter for me when Candlemon gets to evolve, so if you do create a list of some sort, put me wherever it is needed

You'll be the 3rd! :)

Is BlackWeregarurumon secretly siding with LadyDevimon? Or is he just an restaurant manger/owner?

He's just a friendly digimon who runs a restaurant that hires all the good Black digimon.

Although Black gears or touch of evil may come into play later.

Devidramon is adorable. :3 Not to mention he can fly.

I don't know much about Black Digimon , so are they supposed to be bad and only a few are good? How did they change?

Not that know a lot about them, but I think Black Digimons are Digimons who have absorbed amount of "bad" data or something in that direction.

Not sure if I understand your question, are you asking if anyone other than renamon is an angel type? Because I was not aware that renamon was angel type.

Her mega form is an angel ;)

You know BlackWarGreymon was a badass.

The more i hear about your digimon the more over powered i hear about it :<

Somepony needs to tell my OC that Poison Powder was used on Shojo. My OC will then remember the dream that he had about "digimodify" and look through his cards to find an anti poison card and slash it through, saving shojo in the process. Also I finished my drawing of Shojomon's champion form, I decided on the name NeoShojomon and I will post the OC when I create her character sheet
  • Brohoof 1

In a way all Digimons are op, well, because they all can evolve into something cool. It just takes time.

Sorry, guys. I won't be able to get on for a few days now. I am going to move and I just started it today. A truck was rented to transport all the stuffs, so I want to finish moving as soon as possible. You wouldn't believe how many muscles I moved today. The place I am moving to doesn't have its internet set up yet, so nada online for me. Go ahead and RP or Digivolve without me. You can say Coral wonder off to find her Digimon but ended up getting lost and couldn't been found for a while. She will catch up later.

• Brohoof 1

You can make it what ever you want! Your making her, and i'm loving her so far!

Thanks, means a lot. I love it when my creativity gets noticed!
  • Brohoof 1