Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

I guess I could digivolve now... um if thats okay with you. Im sorry ... *squeak*

This part is just extra because it said my post had not enough characters.

• post-5757-0-61229400-1342898830.gif
  • Double Star (草薙 Kusanagi?): Shurimon throws two of his shuriken at his foes with amazing force. The stars will then slice through his opponent, or he will use the large star on his back.
  • Ninja Wind (紅葉おろし Momiji-oroshi?, lit. "Autumn Down-blow"): Shurimon transforms his body into a hurricane of sharp leaves and small shuriken which slice his opponents to pieces. He can also teleport with this attack.

I finished my Champion level. So I can digivolve now? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neoshojomon-champion-r1104 Don't laugh at the pic, I just now drew it in like five minuets, I put thought into it but I didn't put a lot of effort into making it look more realistic or defined.

• Brohoof 1

• Double Star (草薙 Kusanagi?): Shurimon throws two of his shuriken at his foes with amazing force. The stars will then slice through his opponent, or he will use the large star on his back.
  • Ninja Wind (紅葉おろし Momiji-oroshi?, lit. "Autumn Down-blow"): Shurimon transforms his body into a hurricane of sharp leaves and small shuriken which slice his opponents to pieces. He can also teleport with this attack.
I finished my Champion level. So I can digivolve now? http://mlpforums.com...-champion-r1104 Don't laugh at the pic, I just now drew it in like five minuets, I put thought into it but I didn't put a lot of effort into making it look more realistic or defined.

Sure you can! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

that looks awesome. It reminds me of Hawkmons digievolution although I dont know witch egg it was.

I finished my Champion level. So I can digivolve now? http://mlpforums.com...-champion-r1104 Don't laugh at the pic, I just now drew it in like five minuets, I put thought into it but I didn't put a lot of effort into making it look more realistic or defined.

After another Digimon digivolves, I'm going to have Cresemon attack, FYI.

Etemon looks forward to it.

Since I can't have leomon I guess I'll fight. http://digimon.wikia...i/BlackGrowlmon

Bababababbabbababababbabababba extra stuff to get enough words.

all I do for extra stuff is use ellipsis ... but I make um white with the text color changing thing so it doesnt look any different .....................................................................................................................

Since I can't have leomon I guess I'll fight. http://digimon.wikia...i/BlackGrowlmon

Bababababbabbababababbabababba extra stuff to get enough words.

Thats fine! Sorry i just leomon to much ;_;

Also i'm going to add http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Lilithmon ... because she's really pretty to the evil side~

Also i'm going to edit Taomon i don't like the way she looks :x She'll stil lhave the same attacks and name just don't like the way she looks! x3

Thats fine! Sorry i just leomon to much ;_;

Also i'm going to add http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Lilithmon ... because she's really pretty to the evil side~

Also i'm going to edit Taomon i don't like the way she looks :x She'll stil lhave the same attacks and name just don't like the way she looks! x3

Lilithmon is a digivolution of Renamon. Can anyone say Evil digivolution

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lol whats with the extra stuff all of a sudden? never happened before.

Also Deputymon is fine for you to go up against!

I never liked him anyway

Edited by Midnightive

Oh Chrysalimon is so going to destroy him....

---------------------------------------------------------

Also Deputymon is fine for you to go up against!

I never liked him anyway

The Brohoofs have been given!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Brohoof 1

is there place for one more if not ill have boring all rps died of idk rp cough so my question still stand can i join

You'd have to ask Midnight but I'm pretty sure the crest of sincerity is still open.

Just to make sure, since everyone seems so much faster at this than me. Candlemon is the one who will digivolve after Brony now, or?

Yes, that has kept the same! >^_^<

is there place for one more if not ill have boring all rps died of idk rp cough so my question still stand can i join

Yes your welcome to join i was kinda seeing how other people will react. But yeah your welcome to join! ^_^

Yes, that has kept the same! >^_^<

Yes your welcome to join i was kinda seeing how other people will react. But yeah your welcome to join! ^_^

She should use Guilmon.

GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TO............... BIGGERGUILMONMON

She should use Guilmon.

GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TO............... BIGGERGUILMONMON

If she picks Guilmon as her partner then she has to have him Digivolve into Megidramon at least once.

Posted Image

Also when are we going to start finding our crests?

If she picks Guilmon as her partner then she has to have him Digivolve into Megidramon at least once.

Posted Image

Also when are we going to start finding our crests?

When all he digimon have gone to there next form. :) (well all the active members anyway!)]

Oh balls not enough characters.

Yes, that has kept the same! > ^_^<

ok and my digimon would be hmm i have no idea but i will be my human in its child form or can we play with adults if we can i dont need to make him a child but anything is possible with Digimon.

ok and my digimon would be hmm i have no idea but i will be my human in its child form or can we play with adults if we can i dont need to make him a child but anything is possible with Digimon.

Pretty much any digimon just not a virus. I mean someone does have a virus digimon but he was only in the movie and he did have a digimon trainer >.> <.<