Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dead Frontier Bronies?

Skar

Hey, was wondering if there are any bronies that play the zombie MMO Dead Frontier. If so then maybe we can start a "loot group" up in there.

Although, if your interested in a zombie MMORPG then you should join Dead Frontier!

(www.deadfrontier.com)

I remember playing that a while ago, wasn't a huge fan of it.

Yeah, I just play cause of the fact its a zombie shooting game + MMORPG. If you played it years ago then it's much better now. 3D graphics, special zombies, and faster paced game play (From 8 zombies at a time to 50+)

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

*Pant* Sorry I'm *pant* late! I love Dead Frontier, although I am waiting for my account to be deleted and remake it so I can set my stats up how I want them to be. I'll replay it later, maybe start a dead frontier brony clan. I saw something somewhere about "Dead Frontier Brony Brigade" from "Renaissance of The Moon". I don't know if that is a clan or not, it just gave me a great idea. Hahaha now I'm really excited! Sorry for the delay! /)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I played deadfrontier for a while now and i just made a clan for the game called The Equestrian Empire if you would like to join.  http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic=799340.0

Crap, sorry I'm really late again. I tried to look at it and it says that it is either missing or I don't have access. My name is Ansollis if you have a permission thing.