Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony OCs Critique, please

Mayuen

I have a tendency to create characters for every kind of series I like, and MLP is no exception, since I have ended up with more than 10 in no time at all... yeah...

Anyway, I have drawn three of the OCs I came up with at first, and I was wondering if anypony here would like to give me some critique on them? I am happy for any kind of critique really, since it is also my first pony related picture.

The characters I'm talking about are these.

Posted Image

So what do you think design wise and style wise? They have no names yet, but if you're interested in some back story feel free to ask! :)

• Brohoof 3

Style wise I like the one on the far right personally :)

The other two are still great though

She is one of my favorites too among my characters :) Thank you for commenting!

Well drawn and good design and I like the color palette, they look like in the line of the original tv show

Thank you very much, glad you like them :blush: and thank you for commenting!

She is one of my favorites too among my characters :) Thank you for commenting!

Thank you very much, glad you like them :blush: and thank you for commenting!

'

You're very welcome :)

(edited)

I like the one on the far left the most, I think it's because she looks moody, like there's been something big that happened in her past and that she can't get over

She is suppose to not be the most cheerful pony around, and she does have "something big that happened in her past and that she can't get over" so I guess I made that show ^^

OH i like them all! The one on the right was the last one to catch my eye... but i think i like her the most!

Glad you like them ^^ Hehe, she seems to be a favorite ;)

Edited by Mayuen

She is suppose to not be the most cheerful pony around, and she does have "something big that happened in her past and that she can't get over" so I guess I made that show ^^

Glad you like them ^^ Hehe, she seems to be a favorite ;)

Have you got any thing in the works that will be showing off this big ol' event?

Have you got any thing in the works that will be showing off this big ol' event?

I may have some small plans to show of their respective back stories, but they're still in development :)

I may have some small plans to show of their respective back stories, but they're still in development :)

This sounds awesome, what's it gunna be, stories, comics, animation even?

This sounds awesome, what's it gunna be, stories, comics, animation even?

My thoughts are some kind of comics of some sort, showing the bigger parts of their back stories to show how they became who they are today. But if you're interested in hearing what I've thought about them I can send you a PM if you want? :)

My thoughts are some kind of comics of some sort, showing the bigger parts of their back stories to show how they became who they are today. But if you're interested in hearing what I've thought about them I can send you a PM if you want? :)

Yeah, I would, but I'm kinda a noob around here (Hence the muffin badge under my avatar) and I don't know how...

My critique:

• Thank the heavens, no pony creator.
  • Each one of them has oddly shaped hooves, you need to work on rounding them out.
  • The middle ones hair looks weird, I know you were going for a unique style, but it just looks weird.
  • The color of each ones coat looks absolutely amazing.
  • I love each of their expressions.
  • The one on the right is the most unique.

I cannot really give a full 5/5 for three drawings in one, but I will give a:

4/5

(edited)

Yeah, I would, but I'm kinda a noob around here (Hence the muffin badge under my avatar) and I don't know how...

Don't worry, I'm fairly new here too. You'll get the hang of it after a while ^^

I've sent you a PM, it should pop up a notification at the mail icon in the top right corner, next to you name :)

My critique:

• Thank the heavens, no pony creator.
  • Each one of them has oddly shaped hooves, you need to work on rounding them out.
  • The middle ones hair looks weird, I know you were going for a unique style, but it just looks weird.
  • The color of each ones coat looks absolutely amazing.
  • I love each of their expressions.
  • The one on the right is the most unique.
I cannot really give a full 5/5 for three drawings in one, but I will give a:

4/5

Hehe, yes I wanted to try to draw my OCs myself :P

I'll think about the hooves next time then! And I'll keep playing around with the middle ones hair.

Thank you for the critique! :)

Edited by Mayuen