Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Going to start making a pony plushie!

Octavia's Cellozoid

(edited)

I'm going to try making a Derpy plushie, I'm so excited!:D Just gotta wait untill I get my allowance... :mellow:

Any tips, wubs, words of encouragement, or really anything about pony plushies is welcomed!

Note- This topic's name has been changed from... Thinking about making a pony plushie... to Going to start making a pony plushie!!!

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do Octavia. She is obviously your favorite, so do what you like.

I thought about doing her, and then I thought " Octavia's not Octavia if she doesn't have her cello, and her cello looks hard." So I am still debating who I should do.

Edited by Octavia's Cello

(edited)

Doesn't matter as long as it's a hand puppet.

I like plushies better!

how much do you charge/will you charge...I want a G 3.5 Rainbow Dash lol

you can get cello's that size in a lot of places, I get instruments for my BJD's a lot

I think I'll not only consult with my parents before selling, but also practice and see if it looks nice.

That's very true, tavi without her cello is like vinyl without her wubs

IKR?

I like all the feedback, it means that people think it's a good idea!

(edited)

my recomendation is to make a few little ones and test the market, see what people think and what your level is at right now

don't go from 0-30 and bite off more then you can chew

That sounds good.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards Lyra or Derpy, as the both seem pretty easy.

I recommend Lyra, as she has no wings. Also, derpy's eyes might be a tad to difficult

I was thinking about doing Derpy, as I would do the body, then the stuff like the mane, tail, wings and eyes seperately, then adding them on later. But, once I get a bit more money, I'll do Lyra, that'll hopefully give me practice with horns.

Good choice, if you open up shop soonish let me know i want a set of the g 3.5 core 7

I probably won't open shop untill August, if I ever do. The core seven may be a little harder, since they have complicated mane and tail styles.