Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Going to start making a pony plushie!

Octavia's Cellozoid

Well you obviously simplify them, come august, if you want to make them, make 1 then see if you can make made the others, naturally i wont be mad if you cant make them they are tricky. I just cant find anyone who makes smaller plushies

(edited)

Well, ya... I'll see. They will most likely be between 5 and 8 inches, as smaller plushes would be hard to put detail into.

As for shipping, I have no idea how they calculate that. I live in the US, so... ya, it'll obviously be different depending on where you are.

Also, if you wouldn't mind posting good pictures of them, that'd be great. I looked them up, but I can't find any good picutres. :/

Edited by Octavia's Cello

Well you obviously simplify them, come august, if you want to make them, make 1 then see if you can make made the others, naturally i wont be mad if you cant make them they are tricky. I just cant find anyone who makes smaller plushies

What size do you mean by smaller?

I will get you pictures

i live in canada, abit nearly as south as you can get

shipping costs a lot more if it weighs a lot, but they wont so it shouldnt be too bad (dont go crazy i will pay shipping whatever it comes up too)

smaller then 6 inches

I was wondering about that too, so I just assumed you meant under a foot...

I will get you pictures

i live in canada, abit nearly as south as you can get

shipping costs a lot more if it weighs a lot, but they wont so it shouldnt be too bad (dont go crazy i will pay shipping whatever it comes up too)

smaller then 6 inches

Ok, thanks.

that shipping info is good to know, as I might need it.

I will get you pictures

i live in Canada, a bit nearly as south as you can get

shipping costs a lot more if it weighs a lot, but they wont so it shouldn't be too bad (don't go crazy i will pay shipping whatever it comes up too)

smaller then 6 inches

Is this even possible? That's verging on the size or a brush-able. I'm not sure you can get the detail on a plush that small.

If they are a little big dont worry, just dont go nuts lol, i will PM you pictures soon

Is this even possible? That's verging on the size or a brush-able. I'm not sure you can get the detail on a plush that small.

if it doesnt pan out i can have them bigger, i just dont want 7 plushies, each a foot tall

Well, I can try, can't I? xD

You gotta remember i'm am most likely hand-sewing ALL of it, so detail might be a bit easier.

If they are a little big dont worry, just dont go nuts lol, i will PM you pictures soon

if it doesnt pan out i can have them bigger, i just dont want 7 plushies, each a foot tall

#

I can see where your coming from :)

I only have 1 and it does take up a lot of room.

where's Scootaloo's wings, where's Rainbow Dash's wings, whats with her hair, who the hell is Star Song?!

and so on, it'll be great fun

you know what they say "Rainbow Dash always dresses in style"

This confused me for a bit, but then I figured it out.

I posted this last night around 10 pm, and it alredy has almost 40 replies. I find this slightly amazing.

You should definetally try to make one, I see them all over Ebay and DA and I am getting close to breaking on that 200-300 price tag. :o

Oh, if I do end up selling them, they wouldn't be priced that high unless they're REALLY great.

Oh, if I do end up selling them, they wouldn't be priced that high unless they're REALLY great.

Well, I'm just saying that a lot of the Plushies that I would want are well within that price range.. It scares me to think that I will one day inevitably buy one of them.

^_^

Well, I'm just saying that a lot of the Plushies that I would want are well within that price range.. It scares me to think that I will one day inevitably buy one of them.

^_^

Wow, those are some rediculous prices!

If I do sell them, they would most likely only be 50$ or so... Depending on how nice they are, that is.

Wow, those are some rediculous prices!

If I do sell them, they would most likely only be 50$ or so... Depending on how nice they are, that is.

I honor your intentions but you should really think about how much your time is worth ;)

Just sayin, not trying to argue. hehe

well starting off a little cheaper can be good, gives you an edge and build up some happy customers and good feedback

Uh huh

Hiah again. Just wanted to say, today im going to make a plushie too XD. I can't get the idea out of my head XD

Cool! Good luck! Which pony are you doing?

(edited)

I'm making my OC. She is my avatar. Sadly, as I cannot find a pattern for wings to horn, I'll have to make her an earth pony, form now.

Mind either finding the pattern online and adding a link or posting an image? I'll be nice to see the pattern demensions, and I might be able to make a wing pattern for you. :)

Oh, yeah, and, guys, when I say 5 inches or so, I mean 5 inches at the shoulder, not at the top of the head. Hopefully this will prevent any confusion!

Edited by Octavia's Cello