What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

I used to play the trombone.

Now I want to play the keyboard and/or the bass guitar.

I'm greedy for learning. :P

Oh, don't worry. That's not too many!

I'm actually the crazy one... Trumpet, clarinet (bass clarinet, too), flute, saxophone, bassoon, oboe (English horn and Baroque oboe, too), piano/keyboard. There's the list of instruments I have wanted to learn, and I own all of them, too (except for the ones in parentheses). xD You could throw in the french horn, although I lost interest in wanting to play it many years ago.

I'm trying to dabble a bit in violin and piano, but I've always been an alto sax player at heart...or at least since fifth grade

OH! And I can play some pretty mad tunes on a child's xylophone, too! Those things are the best

I'm in orchestra and play the least common of all orchestral instruments, the Viola. My friend in band also plays a rather uncommon instrument,  the bassoon.

Hm... There are more violas in my orchestra than there are basses. In fact, we only have one bass, so I really think it depends.

My area is big on band, so I've always been surrounded by other bassoon players (I was even a part of a section of six in band one year. o.O), but yeah, I'm pretty sure bassoon players are rare in areas less focused on band. Rarer than violas, that's one thing for sure! lol Still, we're in high demand in orchestras around.

• 1 month later...