Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Someone once said...

Captain Marvelous

I'm sure we all remember some quote from one place or another. What are some that you remember. They can come from fictional characters or real people.

"When people love others, they grow weaker, though it’s nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere"

--Grandma (Kabuto)

"Son, it's not about getting from point A to point B, it's the journey between them that matters."

My father used to tell me this.

Also: "Where other see chaos, I see oportunities. Order is just a restriction of creativity."

That's my own.

Edited by Lamii

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.

They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

Some men just want to watch the world burn."

-Alfred Pennyworth

• Brohoof 1

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views." ~ Squall from Final Fantasy VIII.

This quote changed my entire way of thinking. It was very enlightening and I just love it.

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.

~Ralph Ellison, "Battle Royal"

All your base are belong to us.

-cats

Sometimes I think the surest sign that there is life on other planets is that none of it has tried to contact us.

-Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Mien fruher! I can walk!

-Dr. Strangelove

"I can't believe people can be so intolerant to hate on people for watching a television show!"

-My Friend on Brony Haters

"It is what it is!"

-My Dad When He Wants to Sound Wise

"It is what it is!"

-Some Douche from Jersey Shore (hmm... doesn't seem so wise anymore now does it?)

"I am ERROR"

- ERROR: Zelda II The adventure of Link

"Nadie me puso alas pero aprendí a volar"

"Nobody give me wings but i learn to fly"

-Nach a Spanish rapper

"I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love"

- The Beatles

• Brohoof 1

"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity. I am not sure about the former"

-(Supposedly) Einstien

"Fighting on the internet is like playing the special olympics, it doesn't matter if you win or lose, your still retarded."

-unknown

"Humans will always be drawn to create chaos around them, and they will always choose to spend their days in pain. This is what reminds them that they are alive."

-Father/Narrator, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

"The tragedy is over but the real culprit is still on the loose, poisoning the hearts of certain men so they can only seek darkness. This murderer is called revenge… Case closed."

-Jimmy Kudo, Case Closed

"To chain your mind to the notion that there is one defined way to live your life based on what you are, that you must limit your interests and hobbies to those solely intended for your demographic for no reason other than that aspect can hinder opportunities at innovative thinking. It locks the mind in a box. To me, it's like smoking stress on a walk down a one way hall."

-Yours Truly

Edited by Pinkie Pie

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln (I think).

"Beauty is in the heart of the beholder."

H. G. Wells

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Walt Disney

And under my signature is a couple of Friedrich Nietzsche quotes.

Edited by Slendermane

"But killing's no fun when the heroes are none."

Al the killer: Coheed & Cambria

"Help a Klingon is after me."

Cave guy: Freakazoid

Edited by Yarin