Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you express your "Bronyess'?

Lunastep

(edited)

o Use avatars on other sites and forums that are pony & non pony related.

o Use quotes from the show in chatboard

o Post pony memes in chatboards

o Listen and watch fan made videos and music on Youtube.

o Sing along to fan made music.

o Trying to compose an MLP dedicated song.

o Joined meets and groups, online/offline.

But I still haven't attended a convention yet D; .

I don't have any MLP merchandise either...

Edited by Rainbow-
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So far, it's only with my desktop background:

post-7246-0-70987600-1344633459_thumb.jpg

my phone background:

post-7246-0-54402100-1344633488_thumb.png

My screensaver:

and My ringtone:

I don't have any merchandise (yet) as I'm still not very public about it.... yet.

Edited by Hamez

i like to make user-generated stuff like music, pictures, and fanfiction. I don't really go out of my way to flaunt that im a brony, but im not private about it. i don't have any of the toys but i do have a 20% cooler shirt.

I have tons of Pony music and pictures on my iphone and Ipod like a boss, <y friends also get annoyed when

they hear me humming a MLP song, mostly winter wrap up. Besides that my dad knows cause he checks my history

and seen this site in it xD

@@Hamez, Its also now my sreensaver... it was awesome :3 I must have it.... so I did...

@@Rainbow-, I want to goto a convention... but everfree northwest already filled :(

I was contemplating on attending the EverFree NorthWest convention as well because I do want to visit relatives in WA and go shopping in Seattle, but nah :huh: ... and as you mentioned, the tickets are sold out anyways :wacko: . If you still were thinking about going to a MLP convention in the near future (Sept 28-30), there is one in Strongsville, Ohio https://www.canterlotgardens.com/ ^_^ ... I am not going to it though. Strongsville doesn't seem as fun and explorable as Seattle xD

I usually just scream 'PONIES!' While I run. I'm an open brony.. And I've done it so much no one really minds anymore. I also never play flash games unless there's ponies in them. :3

I wear a brony shirt proudly throughout the town, I listen to some wubtastic Brony music in my car, and I have my profile pics and gamertags pony related. Tis good being a Brony.

• Brohoof 1

I use references and memes all the time, nobody knows it around my house > :)

We just watched a movie and they asked what I thought about it, i just said it needed to be about 20% cooler :)

Does anyone find themselves almost using the pony suffix?

Anypony? in real life?

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 4

Let's see, here is the list:

- Pony Themed T-Shirts

- I wear a black rubber wristband thing that says "Brony" on it.

- Both my phone and computer have pony wallpapers on them.

- I put together a mix of pony music made by my fellow Bronies and put it on a CD, it's now in my car and I blast it with the windows down whenever I have to go out and do some errands.

- I make references tot he show on a regular basis on both facebook, various other sites, and of course in real life as well.

- I talk about it all the time.

I think that covers it. XD

• Brohoof 1

I use references and memes all the time, nobody knows it around my house > :)

We just watched a movie and they asked what I thought about it, i just said it needed to be about 20% cooler :)

Does anyone find themselves almost using the pony suffix?

Anypony? in real life?

I do, all the time. I honestly dont remember when was the last time is said "body". Its allways Everypony, nopony, somepony...

I also use "20% cooler" all the time, i draw ponies, make lots of references, and when im bored i start singing one of Pinkie's songs.

My friends just make this wierd confused look every time

• Brohoof 1

I wear my Brony wristband everyday, and I just got an epic belt, which I will proudly wear now, which is nice for school, considering their really strict dress code.

• I draw pony related pictures sometimes.
  • I have 5 MLP FiM shirts.
  • I use pony profile pictures everywhere I go.
  • I buy the toys.
  • I use quotes from the series in real life, even when people aren't bronies.
  • I watch the show and talk about it in front of my friends.
  • I listen to the music in front of people.
Edited by bagelbass
  • Brohoof 2

Ok let me make a list:

• I have four different pony shirts that I wear pretty often.
  • I have a Rainbow Dash button that I have on my backpack.
  • I put pony stickers on almost everything it seems like.
  • I do quote the show quite often once I think about it (though no one gets the references)
  • I just ponified my new computer B)

post-7202-0-20141300-1344818666_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I express it by using this forum right here. I also wear t-shirts and have made custom bleach designs on some blank t-shirts. Other than that I don't express it any other way.

Come Season Three there will be a significantly greater amount of ponies but my only current way of expressing said bronyness is by listen to PMVs and talking about ponies.

More details about what I'll be doing for Season Three? Start using pony profile pics again (I currently use Stubbs everywhere), re-ponify my computer, I plan on buying an MLP binder for Grade Eleven, there's some brony shirts and shoes I've been looking at, my Minecraft mods... And probably other stuff but that's all I can remember

Holy derp. How could I have forgotten about my Fluttershy theme and Ponyhoof?

Fluttershy Theme

post-2458-0-90182300-1344845564_thumb.png

Sorry about this screen cap, only available option was 'Capture Region' which means you choose the region to capture and it's editor shows up

Ponyhoof

post-2458-0-53474600-1344845556_thumb.png

And this reminded of my Brony cover picture for Ponyhoof (Which is Facebook if that wasn't obvious enough). I pony more than I thought 0_o

Edited by ZomBrony

Yes I also have a Luna theme for FireFox http://www.getperson.../persona/477234

And I also have Ponyhoof. ^

And a full playlist of all the songs (except some of Pinkie's 10 second songs) that I can blast in my car.

I may plan on getting a sticker, probably the Rainbow Dash cutie mark, for my car in the future. But I am a bit paranoid about vandalism that could occur because of it, plus I don't have a job or a debit card yet, and I'm definitely not asking my parents for it.

Edited by Hamez