my first drawing of Motion Spark

Motion Spark

(edited)

Oh my, I can´t find the right words. This is SO much epic for a first drawing, it would be epic even if it was your 1000000000th drawing.

Posted Image

well ^_^ I already have expierience in drawing, I draw since I was 5 years old, it was just the first time I draw a pony character. Thank you very much for your comments :wub: it makes me happy :)

this is another pic of the first versions of Motion, I did that for my twitter account (yeah I know that the fill in his neck got out of the stroke) I think this one looks really different.

Posted Image

I vectorized him on saturday

Posted Image

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

hahaha!! you're lucky! I finished it before I thought I would do it, there you have your drawing, enjoy it! ;)

post-5888-0-77666300-1343637850_thumb.png

.....OMG OMG OMG1121e so EPCIA1 Okay, i dont know wat to say...its so cool! i wuv it! i didnt get to keep up on dis thread o3o so thats cool!

Posted Image

I also have to say that I LOVE his cutie mark. I always see just a plain paint brush or something, but that colourful circle around made it epic.

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

I also have to say that I LOVE his cutie mark. I always see just a plain paint brush or something, but that colourful circle around made it epic.

have a better look of his cutiemark, since I am an animator I wanted a name and a cutie mark for him that would hint that. It's a simple average small pencil, but even if it's a random pencil, you can create a whole new world full of life with it, the circle that goes around of it are made of ponies, and have the colors of the rainbow, this explains "creativitity" and "imagination", and the blue waves at the tip of the pencil hints that this pencil might be a graphic tablet pen in disguise (I just made that up :lol: ) in movement, or "Motions/Animations".

Posted Image

I need help, if somepony knows how to edit the title of the topic, that would be really helpfull, I want to change it to "My art/drawings of Motion Spark"

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Epic "lore" of cutie mark

Ah, everything makes sense now, I´m kinda blind (I wear thick glasses) so I though it was some splashes of colours before :lol: . Thanks for sharing. My OC´s cutie mark has kinda similar "lore". :)

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.