Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

They sold out of that one within an hour at the nearest BaB out here, and they aren't even sure they're getting more!

And its the only one I don't have :(

I envy you now..

Oh and, post 1000 for this thread :)

A friend of mine was there one week later and got one of the last pinkies.... Becuase Rainbow was already sold out. So i will never get a Rainbow dash *cry*... But its no Wonder to me! They just look sooooo great!

• Brohoof 1

A friend of mine was there one week later and got one of the last pinkies.... Becuase Rainbow was already sold out. So i will never get a Rainbow dash *cry*... But its no Wonder to me! They just look sooooo great!

By far! they are amazingly detailed and have proper hair for their manes!

Only big flaw TMK is that RD's dress doesn't have wing slits for it... Twilights does, but not RD's.... 

By far! they are amazingly detailed and have proper hair for their manes!

Only big flaw TMK is that RD's dress doesn't have wing slits for it... Twilights does, but not RD's.... 

Oh They dont? Havent seen the dresses by now.... I wanted my pinkie without one. And i didnt knew there was a twilight! At my shop they just had pinkie and Rainbow!

But yes i also loved the fact, that the manes are great! Like the brushable figures but sooo hugable (is that even a word?)

Oh They dont? Havent seen the dresses by now.... I wanted my pinkie without one. And i didnt knew there was a twilight! At my shop they just had pinkie and Rainbow!

But yes i also loved the fact, that the manes are great! Like the brushable figures but sooo hugable (is that even a word?)

Twi was the first one i grabbed actually.

Posted this pic of it a bit back with its crown and gown on :)

img-1749081-1-IMG_0056_zps8b4baefd.jpg

She has a different throne though for my room :)
IMG_0058_zps38df6f5e.jpg
Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 4

Twi was the first one i grabbed actually.

Posted this pic of it a bit back with its crown and gown on :)

img-1749081-1-IMG_0056_zps8b4baefd.jpg

She has a different throne though for my room :)
IMG_0058_zps38df6f5e.jpg

She looks amazing!

We dont have her here :( jut pinkie and ranbow, which are both sold out. The Crown fits her really good. But she is looking great over all.

I bought the Vinyl Scratch San Diego Comic Con edition. I got it a little cheaper than what Hasbro was selling it for on their website. I also got a Rainbow Dash Keychain.

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Lyra and Pinkie vinyl figures arrived in the post a few days ago. They join Dashie and Flutters on my desk. Spotted a Spitfire as well, but opted not to buy that one as it had naff paint apps.

Also swung by Hot Topic and bought a couple of stickers to decorate my new compy.

poniesoncomp_zpsaf29c255.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Also swung by Hot Topic and bought a couple of stickers to decorate my new compy.

I got those exact same 2 stickers on my iPads back side :P

except i have them facing each other, looks like Vinyl is nodding at Fluttershy's yay :P

@Gigapony - those stickers certainly are cool, but you get extra cool points for that SNES. As in, 20% more cool points. B)

Speaking of cool points, guess how many I just lost (or gained, you be the judge) with my latest purchase:

post-14546-0-26319400-1377743021_thumb.jpg

That's right. It's a sparkly Mane 6 lunch pail.

I posted a status about this the other night, but my little sis actually went "pony [merch] hunting" with me, quite willingly. She was the one who spotted this at K Mart and convinced me to buy it. I don't know what on earth I would ever use it for, but it sure is purdy. :catface:

On a related note, that night I finally figured out what to do with all my repeat figures - give 'em to my sis. I gave her my AJ and Rarity repeats, and she actually seemed eager to accept them. I asked her whether she'd be willing to check out the show before we head to SacBrony in September, and she said she might. 'Tis possible my lil' sis is a future GLORIOUS pegasister in the making! :comeatus:

...Also, abracadabra, alakazam - become a phoenix!

• Brohoof 2

@@GrimCW, Ohhhh, now I wish I had put 'em on that way! ^_^

@, I might lose some cool points though, by admitting that it's not actually a 'proper' SNES, but rather the controller I use to play my SNES emulator. However, the controller is in fact 100% authentic and not a replica, so that counts for something, surely. :lol:

Also, for what it's worth, I think that's an awesome lunch pail, mate! I can't help it, I'm a sucker for shiny and/or sparkly things. Reckon we've both got the same ailment, haha.

• Brohoof 2

Hi all! The last Pony merchandise I got and still want to keep on collection, was a custom pony plush of Rainbow Dash. I'd really like to have a alicorn plush of Twilight too!

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh615/e1d2k3/RainbowDashPlush_zps9dc24022.jpg

Well Build a Bear came out with a alicorn Twilight plush and you can buy her princess dress/crown to go with it. I went full out and bought mine with shoes too.

• Brohoof 1

Hi all! The last Pony merchandise I got and still want to keep on collection, was a custom pony plush of Rainbow Dash. I'd really like to have a alicorn plush of Twilight too!

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh615/e1d2k3/RainbowDashPlush_zps9dc24022.jpgattachicon.gif LB MS Banner.jpg

Farscape... awesome :)

Well Build a Bear came out with a alicorn Twilight plush and you can buy her princess dress/crown to go with it. I went full out and bought mine with shoes too.

I wasn't fond of their shoes since they were for the bears...

I figured I could whip up something more accurate (when we get to see more of her and assuming she wears them...) later on :P

Little bit of card stock, some resin, and a few tools works wonders :)

Edited by GrimCW

post-14546-0-26319400-1377743021.jpg

rainbow_dash___le_gasp_by_dentist73548-d

@...

How...

How am I supposed to compete with that much swag?

Curse you!

But seriously, I hope you're able to get your sister into the show. It's awesome having family to talk to about it.

@@Gigapony I keep wanting to buy some of those stickers, but I honestly don't know where to put them. I have a laptop, so I guess I could slap them on top of it... but I just feel like there's a better place somewhere to put them. Regardless, cool stickers and cool computer my friend!

• Brohoof 1

I went out to Hot Topic today, and after about 10 minutes I noticed that they were having a buy one get one at 1/2 off sale for everything in the store. So I picked up a Pinkie Pie and Lyra vinyl figure along with a Pink Floyd shirt and a blind box portal turret. I also ordered a Rainbow Dash beanie baby and comics 1-10.

That was my first time actually going to a store to get some MLP merch rather than purchasing online.

Edited by Mr. Dash

The most recent pony merch I bought was a bunch of stuff I got at BronyCan last week:

Hot topic mlp mini tote bag, hot tpoic mlp lip glass with rarity grapey goodness, bow tie with rarity's cutie mark, buttons with rarity, celestia and cadance on them, my OC made with pearler beads, rarity cutie mark neclace with satin riibbion, chain mai land pendant of said ponys' cutie mark, trading card pack... I think that's about it.

Here's a picture of my OC made with pearler beads :3

post-18157-0-87197400-1377913994_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Just ordered a Glow in the Dark Doctor Whooves/Time Turner vinyl from thinkgeek

1162_mlp_dr_whooves_exclusive.gif  :wub:

It's coming on tuesday with some other stuff

Edit: David Tennant is Best Doctor

Edited by Gear Head
  • Brohoof 4

The DVD's do exist by season?! and here I just thought they did gimpy episode collection discs..

ugh.. why can't they be in stores :(

suppose its off to amazon to check for Blu Ray versions now! If digital versions can have it disc ones must somewhere!

I think part of the reason they got made in the first place is because Amazon struck a deal to be the exclusive carriers of the season sets. 

Haven't read/opened anything due to a brief strike of depression(which is now slowly subsiding, hopefully I'll be fine after a good nights sleep), but I've grabbed Issue #10 of the comic, the CMC issue of the Micro Series, the S2 Card Binder(mostly for the exclusive puzzle, which I missed out on with the first set due to the Binders being nearly out of print and skyrocketing in price by the time I got into the cards), and 5 packs of cards.

post-6903-0-97117500-1378093285_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 3