Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I wish the cutie mark was on both sides too, but oh well.

TBH I've always wondered whats with the one sided cutie marks.. Even the superb Build a Bear plushies only have one side.. and the Funko Pop figures....

Why is such and OBVIOUS design flaw being thrown literally on everything made?

Hard to believe that Funko or BaB would've done it on their own given the quality otherwise.

Even the awesomeness that is the big Vinyl Scratch figure from ComiCon has it one sided....

They clearly can print both sides.. For the Funko figures Flutter Shy has hers on the left side, while all other ponies have it on the right!

sooooo... wth? :P

• Brohoof 1

I bought the funko figures a couple weeks ago off amazon. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash Have been out of their boxes, Derpy has not. This is because her package is shrink wrapped with a sticker that says Derpy Hooves with the bar code. As some of you may know, the package itself does not state her name. I'll carefully peel the wrap off and get her out eventually.

I scored the lunchbox at the store this morning. It was out of place in the food section, I passed it a couple times before I caved in and grabbed it.  It's kind of interesting, Fluttershy is the center pony, the other 5 are behind her with expressions of uncertainty. the sides feature thumbnail pics of several background ponies in kind of a checkerboard pattern. Comes with trading cards, tattoos and some other items (it is not opened as I type this).

Pics taken on my crappy stupidphone, apologies! :derp:

post-18887-0-58227000-1378975383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geminii
  • Brohoof 3

The only thing pony-related that I have ever spent money on was a print of Doctor Whooves and Derpy by Andy Price, which makes me sad honestly.  There's a TONNE of stuff that I wish that I could somehow magically afford :(

Ah, well, someday perhaps.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just got both of these off eBay. I have to say the Monopoly game is super fun, the figures you use are nice and big unlike other Monopoly games, and they're adorable. The Memory game is fun too.

I WANT THAT MONOPOLY GAME!!!!

Ebay you say..

I was thinking that would be a nice game and even skimmed a few game sections for it.. no deal, so i figured I could only dream about it...

And now you tease me with this photo... I don't know if i should hate or hug you...

Ebay you say..

I was thinking that would be a nice game and even skimmed a few game sections for it.. no deal, so i figured I could only dream about it...

And now you tease me with this photo... I don't know if i should hate or hug you...

Right after I ordered it I saw it at a shopping mall. It might be in some retail stores now, it was just newly released I think. Don't give up hope! :D

Right after I ordered it I saw it at a shopping mall. It might be in some retail stores now, it was just newly released I think. Don't give up hope! :D

Hopes now raising... excitement increased... WOOO HOOO :)

Might have to try one of those strange kids board game stores or something then..

I was digging around online just now and the only places listing it are all online only stores (I HATE buying online. Shipping is terribly unreliable and costly. Not to mention the risk of bad quality products and pain in the arse to return...)

Might have to try wal fart, target, and kmart again (the only stores we actually have within 20 min of my house :P Everything else is 40 min+..)

ugh.. Wish they'd make a digital version for my iPad now.... then i could take it everywhere and play anytime with or without others :P

My turn again to post more :)

Recently got more shirts.. and given the prices of branded shirts these days is it any wonder my wardrobe has almost always been work shirts and shirts paid for by work? :P

So.. figured since i hadn't posted it yet, also threw in RD from Build a Bear, and for kicks the E.S.S. Rainbow Dash's saucer.. still need to decal it and finish some other stuff.. but she's almost done :P

Some Decals I threw on my iPad in this one too.. old really, except the Soundwave + Vinyl one :)

IMG_0083_zpsf078aef1.jpg

Oh and of course the best beer about hooves down :)

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

Ebay you say..

You know the really evil thing?  At ComiCon last week there was a booth selling their last copy of the MLP Monopoly game for like $5 because they couldn't get anyone to buy it.  I was dirt broke, I literally only had $8 left for gas on the way home.... it made me incredibly sad :(

So yeah, I was at Sac Brony Expo yesterday, and I'd made a point the previous day to pocket $200 of this week's paycheck, so...needless to say, I went hunting for swag. And much did I find:

post-14546-0-42356400-1379296726_thumb.jpg

Here we've got a RD cutie mark bottle cap pin and Big Mac bottle cap keychain; a plethora of stickers featuring Flutters, RD, Rarity, AJ, Pinkie, and Lyra + Bon Bon; six laminated bookmarks featuring the Mane 5, minus AJ who was sadly sold out, so I settled for a Derpy; and a buttload of pins featuring the CMC, Mane 6, Derpy, Spike, and somehow, Luna. I don't remember asking for Luna (if I had, I'd have gotten Celestia as well), but I'm not complaining.

post-14546-0-09116200-1379296747_thumb.jpg

This pile o' swag includes a sweet traveling mug with a stylized Mane 6; two posters that came with the mug (plus the mug my lil' sis also got), one depicting Cadance & SA's wedding and the other an amalgam of the show's antagnoists; a beautiful hand-knit Rarity; RD and Derpy Funko vinyl figures (it was the last Derpy they had, too...I'm sure somepony musta been staring daggers at me as I took it  ^_^ ; and last, but certainly not least, a 4DE Twilight plushie. Which is unbelievably CUDDLY. :o

My little sis, who was so inclined to accompany me to the expo, made it clear that she wanted some souvenirs of her own, so here's what she walked away with:

post-14546-0-55901700-1379296760_thumb.jpg

A small AJ plush; a twin of the traveling mug that I got; a Jack Skellington keychain; an AJ cutie mark keychain; AJ, heartless and Marceline pins; a Finn figure for her friend's birthday; and a quite fluffy scarf modeled loosely after Princess Celestia's design.

EDIT: Made a blog about the whole experience at the Gala expo, which you can read here.

Edited by Thrashy
  • Brohoof 4

So I went to a brony convention in Sacramento on Saturday, and was able to pick up some awesome pony merch!

Here are two posters I acquired at the con. I plan on putting them up in my room soon :)

ho7Pilu.jpg

Some pins:

ALlTv8Z.jpg

Oh, and I finally managed to get my hands on a 4DE Twilight plushie!  :wub: Sooo satisfied with my purchase. Goodbye pillow, hello Twilight plush :D Here it is:

VDNLDAL.jpg

wt0lAjY.jpg

• Brohoof 6

@...

@...

*Blows up*

No, but seriously, y'all got some awesome stuff! Thrash, those bookmarks you got are awesome, and Lero, those posters you got are freaking epic. I would kill you two for pay top dollar for all that stuff! 

Haha if there's ever a brony convention near where you live, you gotta go check it out! Conventions always have a bunch of awesome stuff, so be sure to go if there's ever one near you and try to bring a good amount of money, or else the merch section will be a huge tease D:

• Brohoof 2

Haha if there's ever a brony convention near where you live, you gotta go check it out! Conventions always have a bunch of awesome stuff, so be sure to go if there's ever one near you and try to bring a good amount of money, or else the merch section will be a huge tease D:

Argh, Bronycon wasn't that far away this year but I had a huge birthday for my Grandparents that weekend so I had to cancel...

BUT THE NEXT ONE THAT'S NEARBY I'M GOING TO!

Totally.

*Takes a puff on pipe and thinks about all the wonderful merchandise showering down upon me*

• Brohoof 3

Sooo... stopped by a differant walmart since my CNA classes are a ways out. Went looking for the folders I'd once seen but simply cannot find anymore :( and ended up finding a notebook (Twilight only cover :/ ) and some Fathead stickers :)

Could not resist.. so my Laptop suffered and got pwnied... heh...

IMG_0087_zpsfde02e74.jpg

Couldn't fit pinkie on there.. almost considered chopping her legs off so she'd fit under the keyboard then i realized something... she's horribly pink... I mean, I technically rate closest to her I know for many reasons, ADHD included.

But yeah.. tooooo pink to be that close and underhand.. One might think she was the fave of the mane 6.. RD holds that by far :P

Anywho.. yeeah..

And for the record, my laptop is NOT an apple! I threw that on there after getting the sticker with my Ex's Macbook pro some years ago just to mess with people (and it works...)

Notice the deformity in rarity'es head? Thats where it actually says "Samsung" :P The little silver spot under her Mane there being its end.

Originally wasn't gonna put anything over that, but I had to try and squeeze more ponies on..

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 4

Today I made another journey through Target and found two awesome pony things (ok, they're not that awesome).

post-14899-0-55716500-1379470196_thumb.jpg

post-14899-0-19490900-1379470103_thumb.jpg

post-14899-0-10433300-1379470126_thumb.jpg

Even though this one is not that recent I figured that I may as well post it

I preordered this a long while ago and I figured what the hell why not post it.

post-14899-0-50367800-1379470151_thumb.jpg

This here is my preorder number thing.

post-14899-0-03183900-1379470176_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

well the other day i got a micro-series comic featuring Princess Celestia which i thought was pretty good.

and i got the comic book with the entire Nightmare Rarity arc :3

oh oh gotta ask, did ya catch the 3 guest appearances that were ponified for that issue? :P

I flipping love these little cracks the comics make once in awhile!

Two days ago I picked up some more merchandise with some Hot Cash I had for Hot Topic. What I got:

-One Pinkie Pie Vinyl Figure

-One Lyra Heartstrings Vinyl Figure

-One Derpy Hooves Keychain

-One Mane Six Arm Band

-One Derpy Hooves Arm Band

-One Vinyl Scratch Arm Band

-One pack of My Little Pony Trading Cards

You know, once I get a decent camera, I'm going to have to get all my merchandise together and take a picture to share with you guys. I'm sure I'm far from having the most of any Brony, but I have a pretty good size collection I'd like to showcase. But alas, it will have to wait.

• Brohoof 2

Don't mind my slightly messy hair xD..

anyways I got this giant pinky pie (from walmart) and I sleep with it almost every night then I got this plushie that goes on my keychain so I can carry it around with me whever I go... I also got three wrist band (can't take a picture cause it cut off most of the wording

But I got one that says "muffin" one that says "Brony" and just got a new one that says "friendship is Magic and on the other side has the mane 6. 

post-560-0-84767700-1379723763.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Soo..... just found out a Build-A-Bear near me is selling the Princess Twilight Sparkle & Spike set-thingy.  I may have to go and pick that up tongue.png

DO IT! 

They may cost $50USD or so together (with Twi's dress its like $60 iirc) but they are SOOOOO worth it!

Little embarrassing if your standing behind a little girl getting the same thing, but still SOOOOOO worth it! tongue.png

Look for Rainbow too if you don't have her... I'm not one for plushies usually, but these ones are... wow.... never thought something with brushable hair would be so decent..

Edited by GrimCW