Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

An Applejack plushie.

Sadly that's been like months ago and I haven't gotten any pony stuff since.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg
My Little Pony Friends Forever #8, with both best ponies; Rarity and Applejack!
I really enjoyed this one a lot and reccomend to fans of these ponies

especially if you ship Rarijack:D

so jelly need comic books 

• Brohoof 2

Hello, everypony  I  got some of the back issues of the comic books  of  MLP FIM issues 19 and 20 but no issue 17 because 10 people bought the same issue I wanted from Prairie Dog Comics sold out WOW!  unbelievable anyway yesterday afternoon at Family Dollar for$ 2.17 each I decided to buy 3 Littlest Pet Shop blind bags I got a turtle, panda and whale !  Plus last a miniature PVC figure of MONSTERHIGH of Clawdeen  Wolf with her werewolf pet cat named Cresent  for 5 dollars later!

• Brohoof 2

Mind you this was over a year ago, but got this awesome music box to keep my blindbags (rarity, twi, RD and blue sparkly RD) :3 Need to start getting the merch again...

• Brohoof 3

I went to a local convention today, and I bought my first merchandise in the form of a vinyl Twilight Sparkle figure. I can't take a picture of it, but I found a picture online of the same figure.

twilightsparkle01.jpg?w=238&h=300

• Brohoof 7

Today so Awesome I got the 20% cooler Breezie set with Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle Alicorn princess Yes the Breezies are quite small but what do you expect ! Just because they don't stand they are still awesome so they can ride in the hairs of the ponies can't they ?

• Brohoof 2

I went to a local convention today, and I bought my first merchandise in the form of a vinyl Twilight Sparkle figure. I can't take a picture of it, but I found a picture online of the same figure.

img-3183305-1-twilightsparkle01.jpg

I need her for my Twilight Shrine. I have too few Twilights and tons more Pinkie Pies. I don't have much MLP stuff to begin with, but I'm hoping to continue collecting stuff. I'll post my collection in that collection post once I get the chance to.

• Brohoof 2

I love what you've done with the mane and tail! It looks lovely and it should prevent the hair going crazy, very cute beanie :D

Just got Season 3, and the first Equesteria Girls Movie, in the mail !

post-29629-0-05619400-1413923832.png

My collection is now complete...

post-29629-0-92474200-1413923930.png

That is, until Rainbow Rocks is released in SEVEN DAYS (Oct 28'th), and Season 4 is released in December.

I know this isnt pony related but i HAS to tell u guyz this!!!

post-29629-0-39375300-1413924093.png

Just got this today!!!

That's ok, because it is AWESOME! :yay:

• Brohoof 1