What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Kmart  was having a sale on pony stuff So I got the cutie mark Cadance that comes with shiny attachable wings, the dazzing doll combo with Sonata. I also finally was able to get a Derpy 10in funrise! Also recently got a metallic applejack and pinkie pie keychain. And today in the mail my Build a Bear Cadance, Shining Armor and Luna arrived!

• Brohoof 1

....sooo bought yet another Fluttershy Vinyl. number 17 or 18 by now. I also picked up a Celestia Micro Comic. Target is closing and they're liquidating everything, so I got them for 60% off. So didn't pay much for them. And it's a Vinyl figure I didn't have yet. :squee::kindness:

post-16340-0-68163500-1427837353_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

A shirt actually. A friend of mine on xbox is pretty much dropping out of the fandom so i asked him if he was getting ride of any of his stuff. For $25 ill pick it up. It's got the mane 6, celestia, luna and i think discord on it.

Awesomeness!

That looks like Wave 11, the only wave with Cheese Sandwich.

If you are lucky enough to find them in stock elsewhere, and want that one, his blindbag code is AN.

http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G4/IndexBB.html#wave11

I don't think I'll be able to buy any other blind bags any time soon. I had to buy them while buying a birthday present for my brother so neither he nor my parents were watching. :okiedokielokie:

Today at Target I got My Little Pony Orajel Training Toothpaste which has Pinkie Pie on the cover. I got it specifically for laughs on April Fools Day. I hope it works well for me though.

• Brohoof 1

Ordered a replacement for Dashie's kitchen table vessel.

post-26550-0-90866400-1427930971.png

As well as Friends Forever volume three.  I don't own volumes one or two, but I've got to see what happens in the Rainbow / Spitfire comic. x )  The cover alone is great.

text will turn gibberish into. And now the above mangler the

I recently got this bunch of goodies this Monday it was originally just the poster that was put up for sale to help out Amy Keating Rogers daughters school raise money for activities, the other goodies were thrown in by Purple Tinker whats shown here are:

-Several posters/prints 

- 2 Funko vinyl's one of Rarity and one of Fluttershy & Fluttershy plush 

And finally a poster of from BroNYCon 2011 (second ever con & first with show guests) signed by Jason Thiessen, Sethisto and Purple Tinker.

Poster_zpsxk4aslla.png

I recently found that series 3 of the trading cards have been released.  With my series 1 and 2 collections nearing completion I'm very happy that there is a new set to focus on.  I am still looking for people to trade cards with to complete my collections.  I have a ton of duplicates including foils, box toppers puzzle pieces and gold foils.

Bought a bubble producing pinkie statue thingy. I also got another blind box funko but got one I already had a black discord. Is there anywhere on these forums it would be okay to see if anyone wants to swap blind boxes?

• Brohoof 2

Digitally, it was Music by Octavia Vol. 1.  For some physical items, I got myself a hat and a pair of pins last weekend.  Yes, I did say a hat, as in one hat.  This one is reversible!

post-15248-0-34477500-1428194814_thumb.jpg

post-15248-0-00891300-1428194849_thumb.jpg

post-15248-0-60498100-1428194861_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday from Babscon I got a bunch of stuff:

I only really got artwork and pins. I might not actually hang up my art or use all my pins but just ones I like that I feel are nice to have around.

post-28487-0-83994600-1428252539_thumb.jpg

Here's some art I got. I only really got Cadance ones or crossovers I liked. Cadance with Sombra, Cadance and the other alicorns playing Wii U, Pony Crossing, and Fluttershy with Fennekin. I'm not a huge Fluttershy fan but Fennekin on it sold me:

post-28487-0-27361100-1428252552_thumb.jpg

As for pins I got the only pony ones I got were Cadance ones because she's my favorite character in the entire franchise. Probably my favorite is the one with the quote. The rest I got weren't pony related but still ones I liked and I picked them up from Babscon anyway:

post-28487-0-28199300-1428252565_thumb.jpg

I also got Dipper, Dive Ball, Lucas, Mario, Sora, Mudkipz, Totoro, Vaporeon, and Mewtwo Confirmed.(It is Mewtwo) I love pins!

• Brohoof 2

I bought a Vinyl Scratch hat and 5 Pins, 2 from the IDW comics, one a picture of Vinyl Scratch and Vinyl and Octavia's Cutie Mark Pins :3

post-28691-0-21849500-1428262562_thumb.jpg

I also got a Rainbow Dash Messenger bag to replace my Dr. Hooves bag which was falling apart :D

post-28691-0-99208600-1428262705_thumb.jpg I also got a Octiscratch Bowtie for me and a Fluttershy Bowtie for my girlfriend :)

Went to the dollar store today...Picked up 3 blindbags.

Wave 9. 1st wave to have the new Fluttershy that isn't just a repaint of RD. Behold, I actually got her in it! She's the ONE blind bag I've been wanting since I seen the new wave and I finally have her! :squee::kindness:

I feel as my Fluttershy vinyl collection is somewhat complete, now that I have her blindbag.

Yes, I cheated and looked up the codes. So I was able to pick out two other ponies that were there that I wanted.

I'm just glad I got Fluttershy finally. :yay:

post-16340-0-00646100-1428433415_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-53817300-1428433445_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This shirt from WLF in charcoal will be my only merch as of now, it's on the way as I'm typing. Can't wait for it.  :fluttershy:

(It's inevitably going to have the usual bonus stuff in it so I suppose those probably count, too.)

Edited by RCTM