What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I finally broke down and bought my first blind bag pony

post-26689-0-85073000-1409854509_thumb.jpg

Because...

Sunshower Raindrops!!!!

post-26689-0-64564800-1409854525_thumb.jpg

She's quickly becoming one of my favourite background ponies... So cute and expressive (more pics in spoiler)

With the Applejack blind bag figure I got for my birthday (friend at work gave me a chocolate cherry cupcake and used her as the topper, I called it "The Last Roundup Cupcake" :smug:)

post-26689-0-39196400-1409854541_thumb.jpg

And the AU code that meant it was her I spent more time than I'd care to admit looking for...

post-26689-0-33846500-1409854550_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-85073000-1409854509_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-64564800-1409854525_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-39196400-1409854541_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-33846500-1409854550_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Just got in my Rarity, Big Mac and Applejack funko figures in from Hottopic. :wub:  

I'm still waiting for toywiz to get in Princess Twilight Funko figure so that I can get her , Pinkie Pie funko and DJ funko pop figure.

Then I'll have all the mane 6 except Rainbow Dash

Also will probably buy Octavia , Daring Do and Discord at some point.

• Brohoof 1

For my birthday I got a robe that's kinda of Lyra-colored with white poka-dots.

It's not really pony merch, but when I wear it I feel like a Lyra Fluffy Pony, <3

I forgot. :3

My brother got my a Pinkie Birthday card intended for young children. It had 'puffy' stickers inside. I lov it xD

He's un-admitant/ closet brony. I'm the only one who knows. He won't even tell our parents.

• Brohoof 3

For my birthday I got a robe that's kinda of Lyra-colored with white poka-dots.

It's not really pony merch, but when I wear it I feel like a Lyra Fluffy Pony, <3

I forgot. :3

My brother got my a Pinkie Birthday card intended for young children. It had 'puffy' stickers inside. I lov it xD

He's un-admitant/ closet brony. I'm the only one who knows. He won't even tell our parents.

That's cute! I have half expected something similar on my birthday but no one did it :(
  • Brohoof 1

I finally broke down and bought my first blind bag pony

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (1).jpg

Because...

Sunshower Raindrops!!!!

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (3).jpg

She's quickly becoming one of my favourite background ponies... So cute and expressive (more pics in spoiler)

With the Applejack blind bag figure I got for my birthday (friend at work gave me a chocolate cherry cupcake and used her as the topper, I called it "The Last Roundup Cupcake" :smug:)

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (2).jpg

And the AU code that meant it was her I spent more time than I'd care to admit looking for...

attachicon.gifsecuredownload.jpg

I got one of those, and it was RainbowShine.
  • Brohoof 1

That's cute! I have half expected something similar on my birthday but no one did it :(

I'm sawy :3

This website should send out My Little Pony e-cards to people on their birthdays xD

Also- those little "Blind Bag" things with the mystery ponies inside- how much are they? Cause I might just give in as well and buy one. ONE! xD

Edited by KatieBelle
  • Brohoof 2

I bought a blind bag!!! And I got *DRUMROLL*

Princess Twilight Sparkle!

~Happiness~ :D

Also my mom got me the Elements of Harmony MLP guidebook-thingy cause it was on sale. Really mom? xD I love it though :3

• Brohoof 2

I bought a blind bag!!! And I got *DRUMROLL*

Princess Twilight Sparkle!

~Happiness~ :D

Also my mom got me the Elements of Harmony MLP guidebook-thingy cause it was on sale. Really mom? xD I love it though :3

Awesome! Glad you're happy with it! Oh and my latest merch makes me happy even though it's not too much...

post-26689-0-34378100-1410123092_thumb.jpg

I got a folder with my favourite CMC's and some MLP gel pens... I'm supposed to start keeping a journal (long story) and carrying it the folder/writing with the pens makes me happy! :D I'm thinking I might mod the folder so it has more show accurate colours though...

Edit: sorry; my phone posted it upside down...

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome! Glad you're happy with it! Oh and my latest merch makes me happy even though it's not too much...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got a folder with my favourite CMC's and some MLP gel pens... I'm supposed to start keeping a journal (long story) and carrying it the folder/writing with the pens makes me happy! :D I'm thinking I might mod the folder so it has more show accurate colours though...

Edit: sorry; my phone posted it upside down...

cute! :D

So (Is anypony noticing a growing problem) I bought "The Journal of the Two Sisters" and I really like it so far! People often write Celestia's nickname as Tia, but Luna calls her Celie! Lotsa good stuff in there!

• Brohoof 1

Went a bit crazy today and bought some stuff while I was out.

BxBPmFqCQAAZBqy.jpg

A Lyra Heartstrings vinyl figure, Spitfire vinyl figure (one place had it priced at £40 the other at £20, both had stickers on them saying they're a San Diego 2014 comic-con exclusive). Mini figure set of Lyra Heartstrings, Lyrica Lilac and Octavia Melody. A Pinkie Pie/Twilight lunchbox and a Twilight tin (slightly smaller than the lunchbox and has a poster and some trading cards and other stuff inside it).

• Brohoof 3

Bought the Fluttershy micro comic at Target today.I heard of them before, but I didn't think they were literally "micro" in size. I thought "micro" was just a reference to it being a mini-comic about one character.

I might have to go back to Target and pick up the Celestia and Luna ones too. They had all of the "series, which was 4. Fluttershy Rarity, Luna and Celestia.

post-16340-0-73729300-1410206541_thumb.jpg

What was included in the package. Comic(far ight), Fluttershy sticker ,tattoo and a poster.

post-16340-0-54392800-1410206583_thumb.jpg

I also like how they include a little tutorial on how to draw her. :squee:
post-16340-0-95595500-1410206618_thumb.jpgpost-16340-0-21677800-1410206651_thumb.jpgpost-16340-0-51498200-1410206692_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 5

It's adorable! :3 I want! When did you get it?

Ordered it from red bubble about a coupleish weeks ago, I'm not sure exactly when. :derp:

I spent forever looking at so many designs before I settled on the Princess Party design. It was like 54 bucks though :( but still worth it :D

• Brohoof 2

Ordered it from red bubble about a coupleish weeks ago, I'm not sure exactly when. :derp:

I spent forever looking at so many designs before I settled on the Princess Party design. It was like 54 bucks though :( but still worth it :D

it was so worth it!

I prefer hoodies with zippers, but I fear it would mess up the design. I think that the design is *Simply Divine :D* so I may get it in a tee shirt or something. We'll see.

I've been eyeing the "We must science this at once!" shirt, too, so.

Maybe! :3

• Brohoof 2

it was so worth it!

I prefer hoodies with zippers, but I fear it would mess up the design. I think that the design is *Simply Divine :D* so I may get it in a tee shirt or something. We'll see.

I've been eyeing the "We must science this at once!" shirt, too, so.

Maybe! :3

Haha I love that shirt design! Twilight is so adorable. And sciencey. :wub:

I myself love hoodies. Zip ups drive me insane cause sometimes they'll fall off my shoulder or when I take them off I have to carry the jacket around in school.

Once I saw the utter cuteness that radiated from the ponies I was like I'm gonna get it. Nothing is gonna stop me. :lol:

• Brohoof 2