Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Art, Video, Gif: Rainbow Dash firing lightning from a storm cloud at Bender

Bendy

(edited)

Edit: If someone is talented with animation they could do a short video or gif of this, I think it would be so cool and benefit both fandoms!

Request: Since I can't draw very well (even to save my life) I was wondering that maybe someone of great art talent could please do a fan art of Rainbow Dash firing lightning from a storm cloud at Bender from Futurama making him stoned off electricity while Bender says "Awwwwwwww yeah, give me more!" For I find the mental image of that hilarious alone as it is.

Edited by Rush

(edited)

That's awesome! Though you should have Bender with stoner lazy eyes saying in a speech bubble:" Awwwww yeah, give me more!"

They are drawn very well, I know that's Bender and I know that's Rainbow Dash.

I'd still like to see other talented artists take on my idea though.

Edited by Rush

(edited)

Yeah, it's just a sketch, so I didn't include a speech bubble. It's hard to see, but I tried to draw Bender's pupils as vertical lines with a zigzag effect... I'm not sure what your "stoner eyes" look like.

(Also, RD doesn't need wings, right? Damn you, brain...)

If no one else draws your request, I might finish this one. We'll see.

Edited by Dr_Waveband

(edited)

Yeah, it's just a sketch, so I didn't include a speech bubble. It's hard to see, but I tried to draw Bender's pupils as vertical lines with a zigzag effect... I'm not sure what your "stoner eyes" look like.

If no one else draws your request, I might finish this one. We'll see.

I guess Bender stoner eyes and face would look somersetting like this ...well stoner color.

Oh and thanks for doing the sketch.

(Also, RD doesn't need wings, right? Damn you, brain...)

Edit 2: I've just noticed she doesn't have wings either as you pointed out.

Posted Image

Or this

Posted Image

Edited by Rush

Posted Image

Just letting you know I'm working on this. I do have other stuff to do, though, so it may take a couple of days.

I'll try to draw the eyes like you suggested, but I may have to go with the zigzag lines.

I'm gonna make this a simple one, without a background or complex shading. Partly because I suck at those.

(edited)

Alright take your time and thanks again for this.

Good to see Rainbow Dash has wings now, background is unnecessary you don't have to do that.

Glad I see the speech bubble there, awesome! I suggest as I said before Bender to say: ""Awwwwwwww yeah, give me more!"

Edit: If someone is talented with animation they could do a short video or gif of this, I think it would be so cool and benefit both fandoms!

Edited by Rush

(edited)

Turns out ArtRage isn't the optimal program for neat, cartoony art like this. The bloody thing took WAY longer to finish than it should have. But it's finished now, and I'm happy to get it off my worklist.

http://dr-waveband.d...ender-318952498

Thanks very much! I hope your fan art get's featured in many deviantart groups, and receives many views and positive comments.

Also as I said on da: The glow is quite good it get's the message across, but if you want to make a better glow you can.

The first time Bender was high off electricity was in episode "Hell is Other Robots" in season one.

Posted Image

Edited by Rush