Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching And Just Why are We Here Again?

Shift

Posted Image
And Just Why are We Here Again?
Minecraft / My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic Crossover

Ponies have been mysteriously dissapearing day after day, and a couple of ponies decided find out where ponies are. They are able to find a mysterious rainbow-colored portal and get sucked in. Well, they land right in the magical land of Minecraft, confused by the blocky features. The portal is nowhere to be found.

So, now after picking up a manual that tells you all about the creatures, the entire group decides to make shelter using this blocky material and find the way back to Equestria. What they find, however, is completely uncalled for...

Meanwhile, Queen Chrysalis is in her castle in minecraft, as she had gotton flung there after a Canterlot Wedding Pt.2. After hearing about the ponies, she decides to have a little fun...

Manual

Please check here for how to craft things, it's the same exact thing as minecraft. We get our supplies and mine our stuff, and then we craft it. We do not do it any other way. [Planned, Unimplemented, and Removed items are not found in our mineraft system.]

However, mobs are different.
Mob List
Passive
" You can pass by them and they will not attack, and even if you attack them they will not attack "

Chicken = Bunny
Cow = Unchanged
Sheep = Unchanged
Pig = Buffalo
Mooshroom = Unchanged
Squid = Sea Serpent
Villager = Pony / Pegasus / Unicorn / Rarely Alicorns
Tamable
" You can tame these mobs "

Wolf = Manticore
Ocelot = Turtle
Hostile
" These Mobs will attack, no matter what "

Zombie = Timberwolf
Skeleton = Phoenix
Creeper = Quarry Eels
Spider = Bear
Cave Spider = Diamond Dog
Charged Creeper = Charged Quarry Eels (Powered-Up Version of Quarry Eels)
Blaze = Blazing Phoenix (Powered-Up Version of Phoenix)
Ghast = Windigo
Slime / Magma Cube = Ursa Minor
Silverfish = Parasprite
Jokey = Bear riding on Phoenix
Neutral
" Will only attack if you attack them first "

Zombie Pigman = Griffon
Enderman = Dragon
Utility
" Can Be created "

Iron Golem = Robot Pegasus
Snow Golem = Robot Unicorn
Bosses
" Can only be found in certain places, and have a varied range of heath "

Ender Dragon = Nightmare Moon [Ruins of Beta] / Chrysalis [Changeling Throneroom]

Quick Rules

1. No alicorns.
2. No crafting something without the proper ingrediants/supplies
3. Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, and all mobs will be controlled by me, except Buffalo and Diamond Dogs. Those are free to control.
4. Some mobs, like Diamond Dogs, only come out at night.
5. Please no godmodding.
6. No supprasing the 200 Char. Minimum (Ace walked toward Belle (Character limit: HSIGVNDGKKNDMSGNHGJHGDKFMJD)
7. No OOC-Only Posts
8. Roleplay properly
9. Actually roleplay getting supplies, and keep a track of your inventory like this;
<Character's Name> Inventory
- Wood x5
- Milk x1
- Stack of Dirt

10. Yes, you can play as canon characters.

Members that have Joined

1. Herlin Firehoof (Herlin Firehoof) X
3 threads in 3 days. One each day.

wat.
Edited by Resolution
  • Brohoof 3

Just link to your OC, i'll look over it, and then accept or decline it, but i'm not harsh about accepting. ;)

Alright, accepted. Glad to have you on board.

I'm a fan of both too, and when we saw we didn't have one crossover RP, I almost threw my computer out the window, so I decided to make one XD

I was planning around 5-10. It's not to much, not too small. Just try to be patient, it won't take too long. I hope

(sorry, is this better?)

This is JTAC, my OC http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/jtac-r1290 and he stumbled upon the blocky world by trying to attempt a sonic-boom, but didn't get close enough and flew into a wall next to the portal. The wall came through the portal as well but turned blocky and held cobblestonex6, and coalx1.

JTAC inventory

-cobblestonex6

-coalx1

Edited by JTAC
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

You have a tumblr? Me too, could I have a link to your tumblr so I can watch it? Here's a link to my tumblr http://askjtac.tumblr.com/ (It needs more people/fun stuff to do)

Well i have three tumblrs actually but i only use two one for the things that i filter from the first one that is the one that have the main story.

First one Here

Second one Here

Third one Here

Edited by Herlin Firehoof
  • Brohoof 1

Well i have three tumblrs actually but i only use two one for the things that i filter from the first one that is the one that have the main story.

First one Here

Second one Here

Third one Here

I looked at yours and followed...Can you help me by following mine? I really need a better reputation.

And I just realized all-of-the-above is off-topic...

So when will this Minecraft Roleplay start? Could we start next saturday?

• Brohoof 1