Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Only Just Realized Why Her Name Is Trixie...

Feather Gem

Just Realized Why Her Name Is Trixie  

57 users have voted

1. 1. How Long Did You Know?

• Since she first appeared
    • Since season one
    • Not too long ago
    • Since season two
    • Only when I read this topic

you sure are speical friend Posted Image but it is understandable.. sometimes lol

but alot of the ponies' name are play on words, some are a bit harder to catch

xD I'm so special!

Happens to all of us in one way or another on occasion, don't sweat it; no shame in being a human, what with our glaring, obvious flaws and all. Posted Image

Humans.  Ridiculous creatures they are.

weeellll Okie dokie here. At the risk of sounding a bit dumb. I'm going to go ahead and say...I still don't get it. What's the relevance of 'Trick-C'?

Trixie likes to use her magic to create magic tricksPosted Image  The C doesn't mean anything though.  I don't think anyway.

weeellll Okie dokie here. At the risk of sounding a bit dumb. I'm going to go ahead and say...I still don't get it. What's the relevance of 'Trick-C'?

Beats me. Maybe he's misspelling "tricksy." Not a real word, but I've heard it used on occasion. I just realized it now myself.

Posted Image ...Consider yourself not the only one. Holy mindblown! HOW COME I DON'T SEE THIS STUFF EARLIER?!... Well, my theory is comfirmed. My sense for obvious stuff completely SUCKS!

When I read this forum I realised that. Then I turn to my friend who is also was a pegasister and explained it to her. We Nothing just sat there in amazement. Posted Image

Well, I'm happy to have shared with you my wisdom xD

Oooohhh, wow. I've never noticed or thought of that...

It's pure common sense, but its also freaking ingenious!

You can go ahead and consider my mind blown for the day.

I know right?  Some people are genius. xD

MIND BLOWN YAY.  Cough.

Wow i was curious as to why Trixie's name was so.......Not pony-like but i didn't see her name to be seen as Tricksy. Wow maybe we should change that all over the fandom

I was wondering that as well.

And then my sister said the word Trick while I was thinking about the new episode and it clicked.

Posted Image ...Consider yourself not the only one. Holy mindblown! HOW COME I DON'T SEE THIS STUFF EARLIER?!... Well, my theory is comfirmed. My sense for obvious stuff completely SUCKS!

Your avatar completely works with that comment xD

Don't we feel like losers?

Your avatar completely works with that comment xD Don't we feel like losers?

Huh...didn't realize that...you're right!Posted Image

And nope. I don't feel like a loser. Instead, I'm disappointed at my mind. Which is why I just inside my head to give my mind a lecture that would make Twilight Sparkle very proud...and some punishment for not realizing this earlier.Posted Image Posted Image

Cough, cough.  Awkward xD

Trick-C Trick-C Trick-C

Did you people know this already?

How long did you guys know.

I feel sort of dumb. xD

If you mean the fact that her name is relevant to her creating tricks, then I did know that. If Trick-C is supposed to mean something else, do tell.

Never once before I opened this topic. I couldn't for the life of me think that it had to do with Magic. Trixie seemed like such a normal name. But, you're talking to the same person who didn't realize the distinction between "Mulia Mild" from that Cake detective episode and that it was word play on the cook "Julia Child".

Considering how generally oblivious I am to references and animation errors and anything not related to the plot of this episode I'm pleased to say that I figured this out a long time ago. I also kinda assumed that everyone else already had too.

Well, discovering that was rather an easy task.

I have an abnormal power of observation, higher than the average people. After I saw her, the name Trixie was really obvious for me.

I used rhetoric as a "weapon" to discover this, and I found out  after one day.

Half of that day I was watched that episode two times. The first time was the first time I watched. The second wwas a way to evaluate the contents of the episode itself.

Posted Image

Posted Image Well... this is embarassing.  Holy crap, it's been about 3/4 of a year since I joined this fandom, and I never noticed that!!!  Thanks for pointing that out Feather Gem, probably still wouldn't have realized why her name is Trixie if you hadn't! Posted Image

Reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings lol

"Tricksy hobbitses!"

That's exactly what I think of as well.  Thank you Feather Gem for revealing these secrets!  Without this thread, I would never have known.

"Trixie is a generally derogatory slang term referring to a young urban white woman, typically single and in her late 20s or early 30s."

from Wikipedia

Also, I do not suggest you to search for "Trixie" in Google image...

But yeah, I never realized the Trick-C thing. You just blew my mind a little!