Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

If you complain about common names, mine's Antonio (AKA, the Spanish form of Anthony). Trust me when I say this, even though Argentina doesn't have THAT many Antonios, it's still pretty common. And if you were to go to Spain, you wouldn't know the end of it XD. Still, Argentina common name or not, I like my name, Gabriel being my second name (if I were to meet someone that speaks English and pronounces Gabriel in the English way and not the Spanish way, I wouldn't even mind :) ). I WOULD have been named Marco Antonio (yes, because of the historical character), but my dad convinced my mom that only Antonio was better. And I thank him, because I don't like Marco Antonio. I like the separate names, but not together :lol: . Normally I go by Antonio or Tony (in the Spanish way of course, but I won't mind if you say it on another way :) ). I've yet to meet someone who calls me Gabriel. And oh yeah, when I was little, I think one of my teachers once jokingly called me Antonio de la Rua, because of the ex-president of Argentina (who totally sucked :angry: ).

Real name? My name is Jonathan. And while we're at it, have a full name: Jonathan Dominick Pagan Rivera. Woo!

Kind of a boring name, but it's alright. I don't mind what people call me, any nickname is fine by me. 30% of my friends call me Johnny, my brony friends, which would be like another 30-40% call me Trixie, and the rest call me Jonathan =P. At times people have nicknamed me 'Pony' without knowing I like MLP - it happened when we were messing with spoonerisms, and my name became "Ponathan Jagan", which they shortened to "Pony". Eeyup.

Personally I think Valentine would have been a really cool name to have.

If by any chance Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus was on your mind, then I love you :lol: .

Who here thinks that my real name is Arylett? You guys have no idea how many times that mistake's been made. I find it a point of pride that I could create a name that sounds like a real one. That was my intention. :P

My actual name, which seems to have been stole by another member here (stupid generic names! Why do you think I'm Arylett?) is Angela. Everyone in real life calls me that, and three close friends on the internet. Family ONLY calls me Angie. (And boyfriend, who pronounces it ON-GEE for some odd reason I can't recall)

I find it weird when people from the internet, barring exceptions, call me by my actual name. So Arylett is what I prefer to be called.

• Brohoof 2

My name is Dillon, it is the irish spelling despite not being in anyway irish. I also have no nicknames because people who nickname me tend not to speak again. However on the internet i ahve had the nickname of Lost, which i am okay with.

Lost eh?

Now where have i heard that before....

So the topic got changed and now I can post about it with a tad more efficiency.

My name's Cameron, and I do indeed love that name. Scottish pride and such. "From Rounded Hill". It's a surname. In fact, my whole name is surnames in Scottish. :huh:

My name is James (Which means either Truthful Friend or Deceiver depending on the source) Elijah (Which means "The Lord is my God") Gabriel (Which means Hero of God) and my last name is Scottish (or possibly French) for Man of the Plains. So I think my full name is pretty awesome.

I have Decided to look up what my Full name means and post it here cause I thought what a better place to do it than here. Plus I only said my First name earlier.

If you go in order my Name means Town on Clay land, Who is God Like, descendant of Humphrey (giant, peace).

So in Regular terms Clayton Mitchell Humphries :P

And before you try to stalk me,For whatever Reason :blink: , the only thing related to me when I Googled my name was my Father's Obituary.

I like my name Cause I feel like it has a nice ring to it.

Edited by CrazyClay

Alen...

I've allways hated it but changing it would kinda be awkward to people who already know me http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

It sounds strange to all foreigners and i actually have a problem pronouncing the letter L.

-Hey dude, whats your name?

-Alen.

-Uhhm, what?

-Alen...

-Didnt quite catch that...

-*sigh* let me write it down...

...happens all too often...

My "nickname" that everyone has called me since I was little has been Tommy which I consider to be my name. My real name is Thomas i am the third in my family. So it goes from my grandfather Tom , my dad Tom II, & then me lol. But I get called Tommyboy, Tom Turkey, or sometimes Tommy gun xD!

My name is Derek. It's an OK name I suppose, it's not that common; at least not where I live. My dad's side of the family has a tradition of naming the first born son with a "D". It goes back a few generations, so I'm kinda stuck having to do that if I ever have a son. :P

My last name is uncommon enough that I've never met anyone with it that I was not related to, though I'm sure there are some out there. Ever heard of, "Gossage"?

Who here thinks that my real name is Arylett? You guys have no idea how many times that mistake's been made. I find it a point of pride that I could create a name that sounds like a real one. That was my intention. :P

My actual name, which seems to have been stole by another member here (stupid generic names! Why do you think I'm Arylett?) is Angela. Everyone in real life calls me that, and three close friends on the internet. Family ONLY calls me Angie. (And boyfriend, who pronounces it ON-GEE for some odd reason I can't recall)

I find it weird when people from the internet, barring exceptions, call me by my actual name. So Arylett is what I prefer to be called.

When I imagine "Angie", I imagine that hot mom from George Lopez.

Anyways, I should mention that I like mah name (Kevin)

1. No one I know has that name in mah grade :P

2. Mah initials (NOT including mah middle name, since I have 2 last names) are K-A-J, and that's pretty catchy. All of 'em have "ays" in them, so some people (Mostly mah English teacher) call me "KayJay", which is a cool nickname for me ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Irl name is Chase, it's decent. Don't hate it, don't love it. Not gonna take the time to change it.

And why are you so curious?...are you a stalker? If you are come to my house and play some Dust 514 with me.

My name is Sean Joseph Lambert. My name is one of the things that I am actually rather protective of. The name Sean is meant to be spelled that way and pronounced the same as Shaun or Shawn. It is a Gaelic name with the same root as John. If you pronounce my name "seen" I will tear your bucking head off. My name is spelled the correct way and every other variation is an anglicized version of the name.

My name is Kyle, also my middle name is Jake..

I like my name it's alright lulz. I don't like mah middle name! D:<

I want my middle name to be James... ;_;

My name is Dylan McMullen. The guys at school (I go to an all guys school) sometimes call me McMuffin. My ex-girlfriend used to (and sometimes still does) call me McLovin. I'm usually fine with just about any name you throw at me (unless it's McFaggot. Yeah, that kid never called me that again and he promised on his black eye that he wouldn't)

I want my middle name to be James... ;_;

That's my middle name! :D

Edited by Vinyl Blade
  • Brohoof 1

"What's in a name anyway, that which we call a nose by any other name would still smell"

My name is Robert, but everyone including my parents and co-workers simply call me Bobby. Judging by this, you can probably already tell I really dislike the legal name I was given. It just has such a cold professional kind of feel to it and it doesn't really fit me at all. Bobby on the other hand, I find to be a little more warm and it fits my personality a lot better. People who only know of my persona I use to hide my shyness would say the opposite though.

Keith Argene, third generation. I am very proud of my name because it is a name that was handed down to me from two very valiant men and one day I hope to pass it down to my boy and I hope that he does something good to make it a good name as well.

Got a lot of family tradition in my name.

Brayden is my first name. Dating back to my O'Crowley heritage in Ireland and Wales. Means "Peaceful Meadows"

Paul is my middle name, named after the middle name of my grandfather.

And Chan is my last name, coming from my Chinese side from my dad. Means both "Zen" and "Scribe" in Chinese.

Overall, can't complain about my name. Rather unique. Though I wish more people could spell my first name PROPERLY. They almost always forget the "y". :angry:

Edited by Brisineo