What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

I have two names, my Western and my Korean, or, more simply, what I am called by everyone against what I am called by my Korean family or what I go by when I visit the actual country.

In most places, my name is the same as my username - yes, I am called Capricorn. My parents use the name "Leo" (after the astrological sign) for their only biological son when they immigrated to Canada, and so they continued that trend. Thankfully, all of us that are adopted are not of the same signs, and equally thankfully we have no one named Cancer, because that would breed a lot of jokes.

I usually go by Cap or Capri, because my name is quite long.

I love this name. It is unique and it binds me deeply to my siblings, even if none of us share ethnicity or blood.

In Korea, I am called 하늘. Roughly Romanized, this is "Ha-neul", or "Haneul", which essentially means heaven. I don't use this name commonly since it is confusing for non-Koreans, but I adore it.

Real name was "Stephen" once, but i buried that alive, a long time ago.

I'm kinda ... well, i wuld even be glad if i had the chance back then to be a orphan, but of course i had to get adopted by horrible people.

Anyways, i never accepted my name, it is my life, and i decided that my name is Streiben.

So, i love my full name: Streiben Bones.

Screw the past, The NOW is important.

And the NOW is Streiben wooooh! :lol:

Name is Daniel. Love it. If I hadn't found out I had a feminine side then I would have regret posting this...because to me "Daniel" is a kind of a soft name...

My name is Seth. I don't really love it or hate it, but I do honestly like the name ^-^

Everybody these days have the name "Seth" xD

Name is Daniel. Love it. If I hadn't found out I had a feminine side then I would have regret posting this...because to me "Daniel" is a kind of a soft name...

Everybody these days have the name "Seth" xD

lol I guess you're right :P

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My real life name is Kevin, and well, aside from it being the excuse for people uttering an amusing few lines from SpongeBob, I don't exactly like it. I'm considering changing it in the future to something more gender neutral to better reflect myself and my identity. A few candidates as of now are Avery, Ash, and Riley.

Edited by Dusklicious

Name Rodrigo, it's actually a cool name since there is a Historical figure in Spain that was awesome know as "El Cid" (AOE 2 players will know what I'm talking about)

• 2 years later...