What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

My real name is Tiago, which my parents chose from the Bible. It is the name in Portuguese of Apostle James.

I do not know for sure why the big difference between the Portuguese and English version of the name. One version that I heard is that the name Tiago came from the French pronouncing of St. James.

I like my name, I cannot imagine being called any other way :)

• Brohoof 2

I have nothing against my first name, which is Daniel, and can't seem to find anything wrong with it. I don't really know any other Daniels where I am from and as far as I can tell, there are probably less than10 Daniels at my school, so I don't feel like there are too many.

• Brohoof 1

The name's Kevin, and I totally love it! Its origin is Irish and it supposedly means "handsome by birth." ... ;) ... There was a St. Kevin in Ireland in the 6th century and there's even a town called Kevin in Montana, USA.

Lately, I found out there's a main minion (those yellow guys from the Despicable Me movie) called Kevin...

My name is Jeanne. I don't like my name because people who see it can't pronounce it and people who hear it can't spell it. I constantly have to correct people on how to say my name and it's gotten really annoying over the years >_>

I plan to legally change my name to something easier to pronounce/spell once I'm an adult.

My name is Edwin... :eww: As you may have guessed... I'm not exactly too fond of it.  :please: Not only does it sound incredibly boring and formal, my father always seems to think he's the one being talked to when someone uses it towards me (some of his family call him Edwin)... I much prefer being called Edwardo. ^_^

• 1 month later...

My real name is Aneurin Kade Evans, (I'm fine with giving my full name over the internet, its not like you can do anything with it :D )

I hate Aneurin and Kade, but its okay as everyone calls my Nye, I'm only ever called Aneurin when its formal.

Also I love confusing people when I say my name is Nye but its says Aneurin on sheets andcomputers.

My name is Jónas. I do like my name, I don't love it, but I certainly do like it :). It is a pretty fitting name in my opinion :). I like the sound of it and many within my family have gone by the name of Jónas for generations :)

My real name is..... Kalie... ew.... >_>  I hate my name because it's such an ugly white trash name. AND it's spelled weird!! Nopony ever pronounces it right (pronounced like kay-lee) and it's ugly! That's why I tell everypony to call me Kay, its so much cuter!! ;)  And no pony ever mispronounces it.

My real name is Carolina. When I was young, I hated it, no idea why. But I actually like it now, except for the fact that I wish it was spelled with a K instead of a C. I like Karolina :3

My name is Wade. In all honesty, I don't really know what to think of my name. I know my name is very uncommon, so I guess that's a good unique thing. Like I said, I dunno what to think.  :adorkable:

My Name is Norman. Have mixed feelings about it. It's kinda unique in Germany, but many people here say it like "Normaan" and it kind of pisses me off.

My name is Bridget. I used to hate it but honestly, I like it now. ^.^

Reason is, since it's not a common name, I don't have to hear my name at school and someone actually calling for someone else with my name. xD

One downside of my name is that people call me "Bridget the midget" because I'm short. >.<

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

My name's Victoria.

I used to hate it, and I used to go by Vicky, but honestly it feels really weird to be called Vicky now.  I've come to love my full name as it is.  Sometimes when I'm feeling not so girly I'll go by Vic, and that was my grandfather's name so it makes me feel cool and close to him.