Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

My name is Ethan, seems like a pretty popular name these days, I hear it quite a bit, I like the name, so yea, that's my name, but my last name, it's.. interesting, hehe.

My name is Daniel. However, most people call me Kirk, my last name, or commonly when I first tell someone my name, Captain Kirk (real original, I know). Generally I don't care if you call me one of the above, but I usually won't like to be called Dan, Danny, or something like that.

It's Bryce, says so on my profile. It's fine if you really want to call me that here, I guess. :huh:

My family used to call me 'Brycee' sometimes, I hate that. My little nephew also calls me by my name, it's so adorable how he says it. :D

And never spell it with an 'i', I will end you. :angry:

I won't tell you my current name, but I can tell you my old one. Mikhail Loskov.

I got it changed when I was little because it 'sounded too Eastern'.

Edited by Kestrel

I generally go my Logan, but Howard Logan George IV is my full name. Also acceptable: Howwie, Log, Logie Bear, and Lo-Lo (I don't really appreciate this one, but my dad called me that as a kid, and it stuck with a few people)

My name is Thomas, only my family call me Thomas though, friends call me Tom when they use my first name but more often they call me Rany or Randle due to it being my last name. I've been called by my last name for roughly 10 years now as when I moved to a new school there were other Toms in my class so calling me by my surname made sense, it isn't a very common surname here in the UK but I know it's a first name in the states.

I'll leave it as Bob.

I would release my whole name but I kinda have trust issues when sharing personal information mainly because I don't really open up fully unless the person is pretty great to get along with or humorous. Nothing personal. :(

However I am curious as to why you ask.

Hurrrrr I don't want my personal info right here, right now. I'd be glad to tell if I got to know any of you wonderful people better~

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I'm surprised there aren't more Michaels on this forum.

Yes, my name is Michael, or Mike. But never call me by my name.

Don't ask about my last name, even though it's on my profile :/

Mah middle name is Michael. Does that count?

Anyways, I do know that Crona's name is Gary, but that's pretty it when it comes to who's name I know. Well, other than Shanky, since it says on her profile that her name is Katrina.

My full name is Russell David Joesph Collins. I have 4 names, but most of my friends call me Russ or Russell. I don't like it when people call me Rusty, that just always seems to be the name of the village idiot in a story.