Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Doctor Who = meh. 

It's a nice show, but, and I really, really don't want to admit it, but I've gotten in shoved down my throat for the past 2 years and it's ruined some of my appreciation for it. I think Doctor Hooves is a cool background pony, though.

• Brohoof 2

I actually enjoy the Starwars prequels and do not feel it ruined the franchise, nor is midichloria mitochondrii a stupid addition to how the force works... sure they could have perhaps explained it better and the prequel series itself could have been polished but that doesn't change the fact I enjoyed prequels.

Laughs, now give me your hate.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I like Fallout 3 over New Vegas. New Vegas didn't have the cinematic feel that I prefered with FO3. The world also felt dry and empty, not in a good way that would be indicative of a desert mind you.

After the three episodes of S4 have aired, I'm still not a fan of Twilight's ascension and believe it was unnecessary. Also, I think her little "Twilight Sparkle Boom" at the end of Ep2 of S4 was intruding into RD's territory. The only thing she's ascending in is the Mary Sue category imho. ( I don't hate Twilight, but dang the creators, or perhaps Hasbro, really pushes me away from her with these stunts.)

I think Affirmative action is garbage. I whole heartedly believe in equal rights for everyone (Men, Women, Black/White, Christian/Catholic, etc...) , equal employement opportunities, and the like, but Affirmative Action is just garbage in how it is used/implemented.

I hate the ACLU. Those people need to shut up, back off, and learn to stop poking their noses into things.

Edited by Genepool

• 4 weeks later...

Mostly all babies in my eyes look like aliens or deformed old bald people, and they behave like little monsters with annoying screams/noises and drool/puke :/

Why do we still waste money on coffins/burials? When we are dead our soul (!,?) has left the body, unless the burial rites is needed to release to soul from its rotting prison of dead flesh...which sounds like that 'I have no mouth and i must scream' trope.

Edited by Doctor Blueberry
  • Brohoof 5

Mostly all babies in my eyes look like aliens or deformed old bald people, and they behave like little monsters with annoying screams/noises and drool/puke :/

Why do we still waste money on coffins/burials? When we are dead our soul (!,?) has left the body, unless the burial rites is needed to release to soul from its rotting prison of dead flesh...which sounds like that 'I have no mouth and i must scream' trope.

Me and my girlfriend always say they're like drunk people. Depending on how young they are is directly proportional to how drunk some 30 year old is. 

Reddit is a cesspool that's flooding the internet with some of the worst meme's I've ever seen and in such a high frequency that they are just annoying rather then endearing, they destroy all the older meme's by doing the same mass production that the new ones get, idiotic and overblown obsessions over nostalgic games (mostly only Nintendo ones) and the /r/athiest is sometimes just as bad as the Christian groups they are going against. 

I fully support gay marriage(don't know if this one counts as an unpopular opinion cause discrimination against gays is still high in today's world.)

I didn't like Pirates of the carabiean 3.

I really like Marvel's agents of shield

I am in favor of abortion(I believe its a woman's choice and religious f***tards shouldn't force anyone to have a baby if they really don't want to.)

These aren't really unpopular opinions.

I HATE TOUCH SCREENS!! THEY ARE SHITTY UGLY AND LESS (software) ADVANCED THEN KEYBOARDS!

WIndows XP and Linux Mint are best Operative systems

Vacuum tubes are WAAAAAAAYYYY better than transistors

Surface mounted tecnology is ugly and mean and you can't repair it

ball-soldered CPUs (aka Xbox and laptops) should die in hell

Apple, i phone, i pad, ipwned, i suck sucks

Android sucks

WIndows mobile sucks

Smartphones sucks

Facebook sucks

so all social networks do

Windows 8 is too heavy

OPamps sucks

IGBTs are better than MOSFETs

Modern music sucks

Carburators are better than common rails and electronic stuff (ECUs)

metal is better than plastic

German weapons are better than Americans one

polimers-made guns sucks

chemistry is better than  physics

I live in the wrong epoch

1890-1920 is the best period

i hate modern tecnology even if i am an electronic engineer student

Edited by Doc. Volt

PC can't process graphics worth a crap. (That is true my graphics card is TWO years old...)

But, PC has solid emulations, etc., because the only reason mine couldn't handle Battlefield 4 was the graphics card. Required specs can be a bitch.

Battlefield has only been good since Battlefield 3.

Team Fortress 2 should've been up with Halo 3 (and COD4) for GOTY 2007. They should make an honorary GOTY for games that progress as far as it has.

Halo 2 was indecent. It introduced cult classics of Halo. SO WHAT?! STILL, BOO-HISS. (As my Geometry teacher says about the Dallas Cowboys) It's graphics went BACKWARDS if anything, the plot was miserably done, and really, no props other than said earlier. I heard that it's multiplayer sucked too!

I can't get Halo and COD apart, as soon as Halo 4 updates caused another MW2 SPAS-12 in the Halo 4 shotgun. 1 hit kill, from what should be outside of it's range.

Now to go on several more gun and military related points.

1. The StG44 was a MUCH BETTER assault rifle than the AK-47.

2. The HK416 should be the American service rifle. The M16 is really not going anywhere.

3. Revolvers are better than semi-automatic pistols. Our service pistol needs to be something like a Colt Anaconda.

4. Most Americans view Russia incorrectly. They AREN'T the Soviet Union anymore. I HAD faith in them (until anti-LGBT violence spread...)

5. A Denel NTW-14.5 is a better sniper rifle than the Barret M82a3.

6. The best rifle is the MK14 EBR.

7. The Arctic Warfare sniper rifles perform better than M40A5s. By a LONGSHOT.

8. This is REALLY unpopular, Shortswords should still be in service. They offer slightly better CQC than a KABAR knife.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 2

1. Call Of Duty has become a boring, tired, and repetitive game that needs to die. 

2. All modern wars should be fought with a variety of swords instead of guns. 

3. Country music sucks. 

4. (Almost forgot!) Rainbow dash is the worst mane 6 pony. 

img-2160060-1-8Kxjz.gif

Edited by Scourge012

Battlefield has only been good since Battlefield 3.

Team Fortress 2 should've been up with Halo 3 (and COD4) for GOTY 2007. They should make an honorary GOTY for games that progress as far as it has.

Halo 2 was indecent. It introduced cult classics of Halo. SO WHAT?! STILL, BOO-HISS. (As my Geometry teacher says about the Dallas Cowboys) It's graphics went BACKWARDS if anything, the plot was miserably done, and really, no props other than said earlier. I heard that it's multiplayer sucked too!

I can't get Halo and COD apart, as soon as Halo 4 updates caused another MW2 SPAS-12 in the Halo 4 shotgun. 1 hit kill, from what should be outside of it's range.

Now to go on several more gun and military related points.

1. The StG44 was a MUCH BETTER assault rifle than the AK-47.

2. The HK416 should be the American service rifle. The M16 is really not going anywhere.

3. Revolvers are better than semi-automatic pistols. Our service pistol needs to be something like a Colt Anaconda.

4. Most Americans view Russia incorrectly. They AREN'T the Soviet Union anymore. I HAD faith in them (until anti-LGBT violence spread...)

5. A Denel NTW-14.5 is a better sniper rifle than the Barret M82a3.

6. The best rifle is the MK14 EBR.

7. The Arctic Warfare sniper rifles perform better than M40A5s. By a LONGSHOT.

8. This is REALLY unpopular, Shortswords should still be in service. They offer slightly better CQC than a KABAR knife.

You can easily tell someone who knows absolutely nothing about guns. Your comment on revolvers being better than semi autos is simply incorrect, they offer zero advantages nowadays. There is a reason that they are no longer used in militaries.

"The best rifle is the MK14 EBR." There is no one best rifle for everything.

While the KABAR is a rather poor quality knife, replacing it with anything, escpecially a shortsword would be ridiculous since melee fighting just isn't really done anymore, you don't even need a knife in the first place let alone a bigger knife that would just take up more space.

"The StG44 was a MUCH BETTER assault rifle than the AK-47." Please, explain why.

You sound like someone who just plays CoD and thinks they know what they'e talking about.

You can easily tell someone who knows absolutely nothing about guns. Your comment on revolvers being better than semi autos is simply incorrect, they offer zero advantages nowadays. There is a reason that they are no longer used in militaries.

"The best rifle is the MK14 EBR." There is no one best rifle for everything.

While the KABAR is a rather poor quality knife, replacing it with anything, escpecially a shortsword would be ridiculous since melee fighting just isn't really done anymore, you don't even need a knife in the first place let alone a bigger knife that would just take up more space.

"The StG44 was a MUCH BETTER assault rifle than the AK-47." Please, explain why.

You sound like someone who just plays CoD and thinks they know what they'e talking about.

Unpopular opinions? Plus, I could go against half of the things you say, but you don't need to start a pointless flame war over opinion.

Plus, I haven't played COD since MW3, and even started disliking the game since Black Ops. But, just saying I don't want to argue OPINION, but this is bullshit.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

I hate anime more than anything else in the world. I hate youtube and the people that are youtube stars. I forgot, I also hate all comedy movies and every single sitcom ever on tv, extreme animal supporters, dubstep, mainstream social media sites, and gender extremists. Not to mention that I hate weed lovers, and love learning about Communism and Nazism.

img-2160353-1-3494d9k.gif

Edited by pony12343
  • Brohoof 1

Unpopular opinions? Plus, I could go against half of the things you say, but you don't need to start a pointless flame war over opinion.

None of the points quoted are opinions, just incorrect.

This show was never great, entertaining, but never anything special.

Anime is inferioir to western animation.