Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

*raises hand*

I think I may be part of that negativity.

But c'mon, it's a forum, which by definition,is a place to discuss things.

Don't get me wrong I don't mean it in a way of that every new member is a negativity,  just that the larger and more populated the forms becomes the harder it is to maintain and continue an up keep of a specific vibe.

Im trying really hard to just ignore and avoid the negativity all together but, it still seems gets to me from time to time.

Western Animation > Anime

Just a personal preference. I'm not saying Anime's bad, I used to be really into it, it's just that in recent years there hasn't been an Anime series that's really caught my interest aside from oldies like Trigun and Cowboy Beebop while over here there have been plenty of good shows (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Star Wars Clone Wars, Transformers Prime, etc.)

• Brohoof 4

Can't see what's so great about Game Grumps. I find their tendency to laugh uproariously at their own jokes more irritating than endearing. And sure, someone once posed to me the counterpoint that "It's not like they're professional comedians or anything, just two good friends playing games and having fun." Well, I'm fine with that, however, I don't think it's asking too much for them to edit out prolonged sections of nothing but Egoraptor's shrill, hyena-like laughter. I consider that to be dead air, and I'm always tempted to skip forward in the video whenever I hear more than ten seconds of "TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!" Whether professional or amateur, every competent videographer should know how to trim the fat off their videos.

On that note, I guess I'll add that I also can't fathom why JonTron has become such a cult of personality. He's just a neckbeard who happens to make weird reaction faces from time to time. If that's what it takes to be popular, then shit, I could do that. Just give me a month to neglect shaving and I'll make some of the most hideous reaction faces you'll ever see.

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 3

Here's one. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but... *Whispers* Obama is not really a reptilian shapeshifter. The Illuminati doesn't exist. 

Because these opinions are unpopular, for whatever reason.

Edited by King Ghidora
  • Brohoof 7

Here's one. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but... *Whispers* Obama is not really a reptilian shapeshifter. The Illuminati doesn't exist. 

Because these opinions are unpopular, for whatever reason.

Thankfully they aren't as popular as they seem. The lunatics that support these kinds of conspiracies are just very vocal about it, and it's easy to get what you want to say out on the internet. Too many people believe anything they read on the internet. 911coverupreptilliangeorgebush.com said that Obama is a reptillian? IT MUST BE TRUE!

I don't like anime.

I'll name off a few anime shows/movies that I've watched, just so it's clear I have a frame of reference :D

- Ghost in the Shell

- Bleach

- Princess Mononoke (or however you spell it)

- Spirited Away

- Full Metal Alchemist

- Naruto

- Gintama

- One Piece

- Grave of the Fireflies

Given I enjoyed none of the ones I listed, I think I've given it a fair enough shot. A more than generous shot, actually. Storylines are a bit dull, too much fighting, and the animation style creeps me out.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stand Anime. In fact, I feel a lot of it is just "WAAAAAH GO FORCE"

*big sweat drop*

I'm not a fan of dogs. Granted, some are nice to spend time with, but I just HATE how they poop in any given place, bark annoyingly at the door and dribble all over the place. I'm not saying this because I have a cat bias, I really mean it.

I like Twist better than some of the more popular ponies in the show. Examples: Rainbow Dash and Trixie. Rarity is still best pony though.

I don't like PewDiePie (which is unpopular depending where you go.)

I like Equestria Girls (again, which is unpopular depending where you go.)

• Brohoof 2

Most memes are not funny at all, and just encourage spam.

33661__safe_pinkie-pie_meme_wat_are-you-

I can't stand Anime. In fact, I feel a lot of it is just "WAAAAAH GO FORCE"

*big sweat drop*

I'm not a fan of dogs. Granted, some are nice to spend time with, but I just HATE how they poop in any given place, bark annoyingly at the door and dribble all over the place. I'm not saying this because I have a cat bias, I really mean it.

I like Twist better than some of the more popular ponies in the show. Examples: Rainbow Dash and Trixie. Rarity is still best pony though.

I don't like PewDiePie (which is unpopular depending where you go.)

I like Equestria Girls (again, which is unpopular depending where you go.)

I...why would...

You...you monster. D:

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Marvel films are all way over hyped and over-rated.

I also find them rather dull. I saw Avengers Assemble with friends who more or less worship Marvel films. It was okay. Nothing amazing. I won't watch it again.

Only a few Steam reviews that follow the "[something bad related to the player] 10/10" routine are legitimately funny, most of them are not though.

I, admittedly, am guilty of writing a few reviews like that.

The Illuminati doesn't exist.

It's a fact, not an opinion, that there really was an organization called the Order Of The Illuminati, founded in May of 1776 in Bavaria by a man named Adam Weishaupt. So, this statement needs to be retracted.

Every time a PC player talks about how they built their PC and that everyone should do it or that consoles are inferior in every department, I want to go into their houses when they're sleeping, grab their PC's, and sh*t inside their cooling fans.

• Brohoof 1

Every time a PC player talks about how they built their PC and that everyone should do it or that consoles are inferior in every department, I want to go into their houses when they're sleeping, grab their PC's, and sh*t inside their cooling fans.

Wait... you mean that was YOU?!? :o