Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate PB&J, Jelly's gross.

I think that the celebrity nude leaks back in august were a violation of their privacy, and have not viewed them.

I think they need a marshmallow filled ice cream without nuts( only reason I don't eat rocky road.)

I don't care how hipster looking my glasses are, I like them.

There is nothing wrong with a three or more person relationship as long as everyone mutually agrees to it. Honestly I do not understand why this has not taken off, I mean this is a bisexuals Ideal set up: Being in a loving relationship with the man AND woman of your dreams at the same time? Share the love peeps!

• Brohoof 2

There is nothing wrong with a three or more person relationship as long as everyone mutually agrees to it. Honestly I do not understand why this has not taken off, I mean this is a bisexuals Ideal set up: Being in a loving relationship with the man AND woman of your dreams at the same time? Share the love peeps!

This is why Polyamory is a thing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory

G3 is great, sometimes to a point of excelling G4.

I've really come to like G3, but I don't know that I would say that it excels G4 (IMO, I didn't grow up with MLP) except for in the toys department. G3 definitely had better toys.

Nevertheless, it definitely gets too much hate in this community. Minty is flipping adorable.

• Brohoof 2

-I love the Transformers films. Not even the guilty pleasure kind of liking, I genuinely love them.

-I like the Prequel Star Wars better than the original trilogy.

-I think H.P. Lovecraft needed a good right hook to the face and some Disney movies or MLP!

-I think James Cameron's Dances with Smurfs was one of the worst times I had at the movies. (I liked The Last Airbender more than it! At least that offered a few subtle nods to the superior source material.)

-I'm a transhumanist.

-I believe humans aren't naturally cruel, that the first world isn't lethally careless, that there isn't a board of bald old guys deciding your fate, and pretty much every new age self indulgent, pretentious, paranoia, guilt and envy culture; I defy.

-I'm deeply religious. (Sad to see that even qualifies here.)

• Brohoof 1

I hate the NES and a lot of SNES games (I'm just not good at them). :( I always hated classes where we did nothing (it's like, why am I even here), and I HATED art class (mostly due to the whole "anime is not an art, now draw this still life fruit out of dots" garbage).

Grape Jelly is too sweet, I much prefer Strawberry jelly.

I kind of prefer "model" animation over cartoon and CGI animation. I don't know, I guess I just like the detail and realism in model animation. Only problem is that it's really only to be used in vehicle-based shows, if you get what I'm saying.

Most special features on DVDs are utter crap. Commentary is useless, and games.. let's just say I have a SNES, N64, Gamecube, Playstation, Genesis, Wii, DS Lite, Gameboy Advance and of course a PC to play games on. Why would I NEED crappy DVD games that you beat in 10 seconds?

I'll only watch Family Guy when I'm bored, and I mean, REALLY, REALLY bored.

Although I love the N64, I much prefer the Playstation (1). Way more great games in my opinion.

Speaking of which, the N64 controller isn't even bad. The only problem is how the N64 analog stick becomes flimsy after a while of using it.

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of which, the N64 controller isn't even bad. The only problem is how the N64 analog stick becomes flimsy after a while of using it.
I heard that analog stick got Nintendo sued due to kids getting rashes from playing control stick spinning mini games in Mario Party. 

Grape Jelly is too sweet, I much prefer Strawberry jelly.

I kind of prefer "model" animation over cartoon and CGI animation. I don't know, I guess I just like the detail and realism in model animation. Only problem is that it's really only to be used in vehicle-based shows, if you get what I'm saying.

Most special features on DVDs are utter crap. Commentary is useless, and games.. let's just say I have a SNES, N64, Gamecube, Playstation, Genesis, Wii, DS Lite, Gameboy Advance and of course a PC to play games on. Why would I NEED crappy DVD games that you beat in 10 seconds?

I'll only watch Family Guy when I'm bored, and I mean, REALLY, REALLY bored.

Although I love the N64, I much prefer the Playstation (1). Way more great games in my opinion.

You are awesome. lol

Dark Souls is one of the greatest games in the world, even in it's depressing story (I'm too cautious to die :wub: ).

I HATE first person shooters...so overdone...so boring...I fall asleep through all of the stories...Very rarely does one catch my eye (good exception is Metroid Prime).

I love Pokemon Snap, and I wish they would make a new one.

A lot of game opinions, but I'm feeling like some games right now. Maybe it was Platinum's post.

• Brohoof 1

Here's one where I'm gonna get slammed with comments.

I never cared much for PC games. Never hated them, just A. couldn't get into most of them and B. sucked at the ones I played (TF2 and South Park Stick of Truth)

I know that feeling. I sucked so much at Dota 2 to the point that I couldn't find any joy in playing it.

• Brohoof 1

I HATE first person shooters...so overdone...so boring...I fall asleep through all of the stories...Very rarely does one catch my eye (good exception is Metroid Prime).

I think there are already a lot of people who hate FPS games.

(Personally it's my favorite genre, but it isn't for everyone.)

• Brohoof 1