Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate Facebook and Twitter and don't see the point of them. I dislike most of the big names in music and go for small electronic producers. I hate most video games and fail to see the point of the majority. I am not really a fan of twilight as an alicorn. (Sorry all those who do but I don't) Nintendo has become crap lately e.g wii u and 2ds. Pretty much all super heroes. Minecraft. After watching most awkward moments of minecon 2013 made me hate it even more even though I only played it once as a friend suggested it. I don't really like rarity. I never saw the point in pokemon. I don't like adventure time. I hate sports. Fluttershy is overrated but I still like her. I like background ponies I think that's about it. Wow such a long list of of things I don't like and not a lot that I like. Sorry but that's just me :)

• Brohoof 2

honestly, how is this even an opinion? weren't Catholics literally the first christians?

From my research, no. They were the first legally approved 'christians', but that doesn't make them Christians. (Please note the quote marks)

There is no such thing as an accident or co-incidence. Everything is the result of the actions of one or more parties.

People these days need to be less thin-skinned.

Even if a historical leader was a genocidal or war-mongering maniac, the good things they did shouldn't be forgotten or ignored.

The whole zombie thing has been beaten to death.

Capitalism is freaking great.

Capitalism has done nothing but reward the wealthy for being wealthy and punish and exploit the unfortunate or poor for being poor, plus that's quite a popular opinion.

Discord is worse of a character because of 'Keep Calm and Flutter On' and 'Three's a Crowd'.

Discord has become annoying comic relief, losing the charm he had in Return of Harmony. He was dangerous and legitimately threatening in his first appearance, an awesome villain. He was manipulative, cruel, selfish, and using Equestria as his playground.

Now, he is nothing more then an annoyance to the Mane Six, somehow going from trying to take over Equestria to ruining Twilight's day.

Discord used to be one of my favorite characters...but now I'd rather pretend he didn't exist, ignore him completely.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Religion is illogical and stupid. Fangirls/boys of popular books (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc.) kind of piss me off. People who are "scene or emo" irritate me. Kingdom Hearts 2 was my favorite childhood game, and may be my favorite now.

Edited by iPoptart

Most people nowadays have no honour whatsoever because it takes some wisdom and strong will to create and be consequent about any moral codex and people are just lazy as fuck, want everything to be done quickly and want world to be gerat place without trying to do something about it by at least acting like simple "everyday heroes".

Also sense of what's respectful or slutty terrifies me currently.

Edited by Burning Question

I have a strong dislike for the new-age gender terminology. You can be transgender, you can even be mid-gender, but you cannot lack a gender. Gender and sex are synonymous with each other. You can be not attracted to any other person, but you cannot, as a Homo sapien, be asexual. Humans do not asexually reproduce, nor are any humans capable of living without an endocrine system. Accept this and find a different terminology and stop trying to change the dictionary.

• Brohoof 1

I HATE apple, macintosh and all those shits

Android smartphone are the best if you write your own kernel and trash all the other shit, (and if you are wise they are way faster than iphones and other overpriced and overrated stuff)

Java suck, c++ is best language

French's food sucks so much

French's wines are overrated

Volvo is best car brand

(Reposted for the Nth time :3)

Apple sucks.

So does Google Plus (About Apple times 10)

Pewdiepie sucks, Fawful's Minion is really best YouTuber.

AK47s are terrible weapons. Inaccurate as fuck, and really don't effectively do the job.

Revolvers are so much more accurate and have a much better range than semi-automatic handguns.

LoZ sucks.

The Elder Scrolls sucks.

StG44's are great weapons, only with a few range problems, but it is the first ever assault rifle.

Weird Al is best modern artist... (Even counting only the music he's released this decade, like "Ebay" and "White and Nerdy")

Captain Kirk is overrated.

Applejack is overrated.

Mario is a much better franchise now than in the 90's.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

In general I hate television, all of the crap on Cartoon Network (with the exception of Regular Show) is trying to pass itself off as "Dark" and "Edgy" and sacrificing the things that made them tolerable in the first place.

I didn't hate Blueblood, I thought he was a dumbass, but he was an otherwise alright guy.

I don't give a damn about kids that try to kill themselves because they are being bullied, I mean why would you care if people hate you, and how does that even work. How do you make people want to kill themselves.

I think the Titanic is a boring movie that just deserves to die.

Disney shows aren't the worst thing ever.

I've honestly thought about becoming a dictator before

I've had several points where I want to just knock my skulls.

I've never supported a DiscoPie shipping

• Brohoof 2

I generally hate Playstation, I dislike the rolling stones, and this might be the worst of all... I actually like Diamond Tiaras singing voice

Edit one more thing depending on where you live I LOVE THE PHILLIES!!!!!

Edited by PFUDOR

Oh, forgot my gaming related opinions

Ever since the Playstation 2 video games have sucked

Halo is a piece of shit doomclone

Xbox is easily the worst of the gen 6-present consoles

Capcom games don't actually suck

I liked Metroid Other M

Multiplayer games usually suck

I hate all MMORPGs

Every Final Fantasy game since 6 has sucked balls

Football is WAY too overrated

Here we go...gonna say it...getting prepared...aaaaaaand.......

I find the Superbowl stupid and boring...All I can think about when I see all the money going into it is how that could probably better the world if it wasn't used on a single game for a few hours one night.

More to come later probably.

• Brohoof 2

Here we go...gonna say it...getting prepared...aaaaaaand.......

I find the Superbowl stupid and boring...All I can think about when I see all the money going into it is how that could probably better the world if it wasn't used on a single game for a few hours one night.

More to come later probably.

Isn't it what most people think? (sorry not American here and the only people from there I know don't watch this nonsense)