Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I might as well post some more:

1. Princess Celestia is 100 times better than Luna and I hate when people diss her. Also, she is second best pony.

2. Nintendo is still a great video game company and it really gets on my fucking nerves when people talk shit about them. 

3. I really like most EDM, and most Brony remixers. 

I don't like the Beatles.

Why don't you say that to my face, bro? (J/K everyone is entitled to their opinion.) 

• Brohoof 2

I don't care for gay/lesbian shipping in fanworks, it doesn't appeal to me. I have no interest in reading LesShipfics, I avoid them and if they appear in a story out of nowhere I usually tend to lose interest in the story. (inB4 wild accusations of homophobia!)

Edited by The Coffee Pony

I've seen people complaining about Season 4 recently, and to be fair, Season 1 wasn't the greatest either. It's not like it was bad or anything, but out of the 4 Seasons, it has the most bad/mediocre episodes in my opinion, i.e. Boast Busters, Bridle Gossip, Look Before You Sleep, Sonic Rainboom..

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 2

I've seen people complaining about Season 4 recently, and I'll be fair, Season 1 wasn't the greatest either. It's not like it was bad or anything, but out of the 4 Seasons, it has the most bad/mediocre episodes in my opinion, i.e. Boast Busters, Bridle Gossip, Look Before You Sleep, Sonic Rainboom..

This

People complain about season 4 and then act like season 1 was perfect. Honestly, for season 1, it didn't feel like it knew where it was going until about a quarter of the way through.

• Brohoof 4

This

People complain about season 4 and then act like season 1 was perfect. Honestly, for season 1, it didn't feel like it knew where it was going until about a quarter of the way through.

What's even funnier is that most of the episodes in Season 4 that people complain about didn't have anything wrong with them. And usually, their excuses for not liking them are horrible. Like Equestria Games and "OGM NOT ENUF EQGAIMZ."

• Brohoof 3

What's even funnier is that most of the episodes in Season 4 that people complain about didn't have anything wrong with them. And usually, their excuses for not liking them are horrible. Like Equestria Games and "OGM NOT ENUF EQGAIMZ."

Besides that episodes complaints (seriously, people are using this to seriously critique the episode? It's like a little kid crying about not getting a toy for Christmas.) The other over hated one IMO is Daring Don't. The complaint I see is, "I can't swallow Daring Do being real." or, "Rainbow Dash shouldn't be a fan girl." Okay one, it can make since if you think about it hard enough like say she wrote them as an autobiography, and 2, Rainbow Dash has been fangirling over the Wonderbolts.

• Brohoof 1

Besides that episodes complaints (seriously, people are using this to seriously critique the episode? It's like a little kid crying about not getting a toy for Christmas.) The other over hated one IMO is Daring Don't. The complaint I see is, "I can't swallow Daring Do being real." or, "Rainbow Dash shouldn't be a fan girl." Okay one, it can make since if you think about it hard enough like say she wrote them as an autobiography, and 2, Rainbow Dash has been fangirling over the Wonderbolts.

Equestria Games was a horrible episode.

• Brohoof 1

You said it. To be honest, I feel the only episode that deserves it's bashing is Rainbow Falls, and that still wasn't TOO bad IMO.

I don't like the way Discord has turned out. I get that Hasbro was catering to the fans by bringing him back and making him good so he could appear in more episodes, and I appreciate them trying to make us happy. But not only was Keep Calm and Flutter On unrealistic and and in some aspects, wrong (a reform spell? As in able to force someone to be something?), but Discord has pretty much turned into a wuss. He went from cunning and in control to Tirek's puppet. Before his reform I had always hoped he'd come back, more evil and difficult to defeat. But now I'd rather he never returned at all than returned and ended up like he is now.

Edited by Petal Dancer

Anyway, some more stoof.

Character selection never matters. If an episode's bad, it's bad. If an episode's good, it's good. Just because it stars a character you hate/like shouldn't decrease/increase the quality of an episode..

And the ALS Ice Bucket challenge lost it's meaning when everyone started doing it.

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you for the fine edition to this conversation now I'm gonna go along liking the episode.

I would've said something to back up my opinion,but I already did,like two pages ago. Let's just say.

I'd rather play Terminator on the NES for 10 hours,than watch it.

-The Yellow Devil from Mega Man 1 isn't THAT hard.

-AMD vs nVidia vs Intel CPU/GPU wars should just STOP. Just pick whatever gives you the most performance for your money and move on.

-The rant video community just became a mess of whatever someone else is doing becomes another person's thing. Which is why there are so many Nickelodeon rants, all thanks to a couple videos by two people. Also it is a mess of nostalgiatards saying "90s were better." Which is exactly the reason why I quit doing rants in the first place.

• Brohoof 2

-The rant video community just became a mess of whatever someone else is doing becomes another person's thing. Which is why there are so many Nickelodeon rants, all thanks to a couple videos by two people. Also it is a mess of nostalgiatards saying "90s were better." Which is exactly the reason why I quit doing rants in the first place.
Even though I personally think these channels aren't as good as they used to be, the rant videos on them get tiring because once you've seen one, you've seen them all. They all have the same format.

I remember growing up on *insert old shows here*

Now I'm gonna talk about every show and critique things that could apply to shows from the 90s.

BRING BACK THE OLD SHOWS!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Anyway, some more stoof.

Character selection never matters. If an episode's bad, it's bad. If an episode's good, it's good. Just because it stars a character you hate/like shouldn't decrease/increase the quality of an episode..

And the ALS Ice Bucket challenge lost it's meaning when everyone started doing it.

Well this probably makes me irrational, but the characters totally change my opinion of the episodes. For example, most people seem to dislike Bridle Gossip but I love it for introducing Zecora, my favorite character. Zecora being in an episode basically guarantees that I'll like it more.

Anyway, some more stoof.

Well this probably makes me irrational, but the characters totally change my opinion of the episodes. For example, most people seem to dislike Bridle Gossip but I love it for introducing Zecora, my favorite character. Zecora being in an episode basically guarantees that I'll like it more.

For me, it isn't about what characters were included, but how they were used.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

It is frighting how insensitive and paranoid you are.

Sorry if I offended you. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future

Edited by Pone
  • Brohoof 1