Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate the LGBT, the military, and nihilism. Come at me, internet (Considering I basically summed up the internet there).

why so homophobic they like people differently then you should they hate you could u like only opposite sex?

Frozen has received so much back lash, it has now become overrated to hate it.

On that note, I don't like the whole "hating something because it's popular" thing. It comes off as a flimsy excuse to hate something for no other reason other than being popular. It be like if I went and said "My Little Pony is overrated" without any other reasoning on why it's bad. 

Heck, I could say I hate Winter and like Spring I would see it as unpopular with how much of the opposite I see on the internet.

• Brohoof 8

Sony Vegas and Photoshop have this problem so badly.

Which is why most people who own either software got them from piracy sites.

On the Adobe front, it's most of their software as a whole at fault, especially with the whole new Creative Cloud subscription stuff, and these are just the examples I remembered.  I believe there is some sort of simulation software called Matlabs that retails for a couple thousand dollars, If only software could be more affordable.

Edited by VictiniStar101
  • Brohoof 1

Here some form me:

• Goku>Superman
  • I'll say this agian I dont care about what's happening in Missiourri,New York, or wherever. I just see it as a continuation of the Civil Right Moement, which is sad in itself
  • My top 3  favorite Doctors are: 8th, 4th,11th 
Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I don't like the whole "social media" thing. 

I also don't like how sites like youtube, twitter, and deviantart seem to be driven by the need to follow people and give them likes (when you don't really want to) so you'll get some in return. And the whole "buying followers" all these clowns try to peddle, filling up your inbox with spam. 

I think people should read and support more poetry or original stories, instead of fanfics. I roll my eyes every time people lose their shit over things like Y2K, the 2012 thing, and diseases.

I think people spend far too much time worshiping and reporting about the lives of insipid people and hollywood.

I believe empire can be a good thing. 

I think people should announce their opinions without shame, without fear of not being politically correct, or fear of offending someone.

• Brohoof 1

In anime, love, just like real life, is never a stupid wish or desire, we all recieve it one way or another to know it's not something pointless

Despite my endless criticism and dislike for Frozen, I'll give it credit for being one of the most successful of all time in a while, despite me not being 100% on board

I honestly find it hard to become bored, maybe it's just me, but I'm very rarely bored

• Brohoof 1

You probably hated that Death Battle video then. 

I kinda did,but I expected that outcome becuase if you put Superman against anyone he wins period. Even Marvel acknowledges this fact when they did Thor vs Superman. This leads to my second, maybe unpopular opinion:

I dont like Superman because I think he is too overpowered and bland hero.

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 2

I think dogs are awful, noisy, undeservedly exalted, misshapen bundles of leg-humping fur. xD

I actually agree with this. I was never really that fond of dogs. I had a friend who had like 3 dogs at once and whenever I went over to his house, the dogs would surround my legs or I would accidentally step in their poop. I prefer cats since they're affectionate yet keep to themselves.

• Brohoof 3

Open-mindedness Is NOT win all at agrument. I"m sick of people throwing out "oh your closed minded Bull at me for having the apperntly bad mindset which my opinon.  aka the whole homesexiual thing and the homophic, which makes US sound liek we are in the wrong for having moral compass. yeah sure , sure, andi  bet the peole the defend it are complete open minded as well, yeah bite me!!

Open-mindedness Is NOT win all at agrument. I"m sick of people throwing out "oh your closed minded Bull at me for having the apperntly bad mindset which my opinon.  aka the whole homesexiual thing and the homophic, which makes US sound liek we are in the wrong for having moral compass. yeah sure , sure, andi  bet the peole the defend it are complete open minded as well, yeah bite me!!

What lol?  It's nothing to do with morality, as it is neither moral nor immoral to be gay.  Same goes with heterosexuality.  Though MY moral compass tells me that I ought not discriminate against same sex partners simply because their love is perceived differently by people who somehow mistakenly think it affects them in the very slightest.

Is that an unpopular opinion? xD  Idunno.  I'll shoot for an unpopular one to stay on-topic:

Bacon does not belong on everything.  I'm sorry, America.

Edited by Ziggy Belongs to RD
  • Brohoof 1

Frozen has received so much back lash, it has now become overrated to hate it.

Lol. It's like Naruto. I remember I would go to anime forums a few years ago and they'd have "Most Overrated Anime" topics where 99% of the posts mentioned Naruto, and I was like "Seriously?" I'd be afraid to like Naruto on those forums it's so hated.

Heck, I could say I hate Winter and like Spring I would see it as unpopular with how much of the opposite I see on the internet.

I assure you that is actually the most popular opinion. I know most things posted in this topic can actually go either way, and I'm like "You think that's unpopular? How?" but liking Spring and hating Winter is the vast majority opinion without any debate. Everyone - family, coworkers, friends, the newscasters, the weather forecasters, they all not only prefer it warm and look down upon winter a lot, but they assume that it is the opinion of everyone else.

I would think that it might be location related, but... I live somewhere where winters aren't very cold, yet people still hate it and love Spring. Even though Winter is actually nicer as a whole, and Spring is filled with heat, humidity and tornadic storms.

Hating winter but loving Spring is VERY deeply ingrained in society. Perhaps it's hard to understand when you agree with it, but when you disagree it becomes very obvious... Liking winter and hating Spring is 'wrong'. I understand where it all comes from (Spring brings the plants back out of being dormant, and allows for fruit and lots of food to prosper) ... But... No, Spring sucks. Lol. I don't have to think that way in this modern age where we're all connected and can get our fruit from lands that are always warm. But the notion is so ingrained in people that it is still considered 'wrong' to disagree.