You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

I hope that kiss was worth your organs. :fiery:

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

You can't kill me. I'm an immortal being.

So.

49805069.jpg

You can't make cupcakes out of me.

I make cupcakes out of you.

• Brohoof 1

I break beyond the fourth wall. 

Cause,I am real. You are just a fictional pink pony.

Therefore,your creepypasta cannot exist.

Also. Look at me!

Now back to you!

Your left kidney is gone!

No it's not, like you said, I'm a cartoon pony. If I can't kill you, than logically you can't kill me.

• Brohoof 1

Then how are we talking?

Do I really have to explain how communications through the forth wall work? Or were you lying about being a fellow breaker?  :okiedokielokie:

If I can talk to you. Then I can eat your kidneys too.

Also. Look at me!

Now back to you!

Congrats! Your liver is now my lunch.

Maybe i should get missingno here to sort these creepypasta fools out.

• Brohoof 1

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

Well,that human Rainbow Dash is quite cute.

Thanks for the kiss!

D'aww you again, you know, despite me wanting to kill you, you're quite a good kisser. *Gets closer and turns the kiss into a make-out session*

Maybe.jpeg

Ew

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

No thanks, I have my GF.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

1502848cz5frrprj4.gif

• Brohoof 1

Ummm...Hello, sir? Can I....Can I help you?

gCQXV8Y.png

I am a brony, and I am proud