Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which TV show Do you watch in your free time?

wdavid696

Hello guys

My name is David and in my free time i watch Lost TV show.

Because it is very entertaining and it is based on a story of survivors of a plane crash are forced to live with each other on a remote island, a dangerous new world that poses unique threats of its own.And this TV show is my all time best TV show.And it is my favorite TV show.

Watch Lost TV episodes in HD @ tvs-lost.com

Apart from My Little Pony? ;)

I enjoy Doctor Who (the new show), but I started watching it in May and I just finished season 2 last week or so, and people spoil it for me a lot....

I also like Adventure Time. It's the only good show modern Cartoon Network has.

Oh, and I watched all of the Gravity Falls episodes that are currently out. I wish there was more. Mabel actually changes her clothes, which is fascinating, and she reminds me of Pinkie Pie, but slightly less insane.

• Brohoof 1

Still watching Doctor Who and Soul Eater regularly, both are really, really good shows. I just started watching Gravity Falls and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, both are awesome so far. I have also just recently finished Pumpkin Scissors and it was very good.

As much as it pains me to admit it, I also watch Big Brother with my family. I've always hated reality tv shows, but it's more of a family activity than a tv show to me.

Adventure Time,Regular Show,Tosh.0 and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia. I've seriously just spent hours upon hours just watching re-runs of those when I have nothing better to do.

• Brohoof 1

Adventure Time,Regular Show,Tosh.0 and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia. I've seriously just spent hours upon hours just watching re-runs of those when I have nothing better to do.

ADVENTURE TIME! My fav is Marceline. :3 Also love Regular Show. I watch Spongebob and Fairly Odd parents. LYou gotta love the cartoons.

ADVENTURE TIME! My fav is Marceline.

You should read Marceline And The Scream Queens comic, it's actually really awesome. Plus, Y'know it has Marceline as one of the central characters, so what's not to love?

Posted Image

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Futurama

classic Spongebob

American Dad

Xplay

That 70's Show

I try to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show whenever I can, but they're on in the afternoon when I have way less free time than in the morning usually, and I've also been watching a little Powerpuff Girls lately. ;)

You should read Marceline And The Scream Queens comic, it's actually really awesome. Plus, Y'know it has Marceline as one of the central characters, so what's not to love?

Posted Image

So.............Awesome!!!!!!! But why is Bubblegum in the picture? IS SHE A VAMPIRE???? Anyways, thanks for the info!

Let's see, there are quite a few shows I watch in m free time. Here we go. MLP:Fim, Who line is it anyway?, Trust us with your life, Wipeout, Big Brother, Family Feud...That's about all.

So.............Awesome!!!!!!! But why is Bubblegum in the picture? IS SHE A VAMPIRE???? Anyways, thanks for the info!

Prolly just a picture sorry for silly question. :blush: Bubblegum is obviously NOT a vampire and I......um.....sorry for "wasting" your time??? *gives weak smile*

• Brohoof 1

Prolly just a picture sorry for silly question. :blush: Bubblegum is obviously NOT a vampire and I......um.....sorry for "wasting" your time??? *gives weak smile*

That's the cover actually, makes sense once you star reading the comic itself if that helps. It's all cool though, we cool.

Other than that, well I only turn on the tv when I got nothing to do, I'd watch anything even nick for the sake of not being bored xD

However I'll take Futurama or MLP any day of the week

Well, I actually watch random videos on Youtube instead of watching real TV because on the internet, I get to choose what I want to watch at anytime anywhere. Whereas the television station controls what they want their audience to watch. What can I say, I like doing what I want to do ;p.

As for movies, I try to follow videos with Jason Statham, or Jackie Chan in em'.

Well, apart from MLP :D

I watch Big Bang Theory, probably a bit of CSI: MIAMI (YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH for internet memes XD) Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Guy and good old Discovery Channel (because I get bored and watch something even more boring to entertain my boredom, if they makes any sense XD)

I don't watch much TV these days. I mostly watch Let's Plays and other Youtube videos. I'll still watch ESPN when something catches my interest, or whatever channel the Packers are on when football season starts back up.

Also The Daily Show/The Colbert Report because funny.

TV Shows I watch...

MLP FiM

Breaking Bad

Doctor Who

Modern Family

The Walking Dead

The World's Dumbest (Criminals, Drivers, Etc.)

Just started watching Breaking Bad, just started 2nd season. Doctor Who I'm somewhere in season 3 I thinks...